Turned on Fox News to watch the debate between Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and California Governor Gavin Newsom, and this happened……
Fox host Jesse Waters was interviewing former mobster Sammy “The Bull” Gravano, a stone-cold killer who confessed to involvement in at least 19 murders and became a government snitch, being presented as a legitimate commentator on the Biden’s corruption and patriotism in America. Of course, Waters treated Gravano with great respect and was quick to note that he had paid his debt to society. In what world do we treat former killers as paragons as society?
Followed by a commercial for medicine, a therapeutic agent that will hopefully improve your life. Why would the drug companies choose to advertise on a public channel if not to drive patients to ask their doctor to consider this drug, and to desensitize potential patients to the horrendous side-effects in such a manner to preclude lawsuits.
Here are the side effects for the advertised drug.
RINVOQ may cause serious side effects, including:
- Serious infections. RINVOQ can lower your ability to fight infections. Serious infections have happened while taking RINVOQ, including tuberculosis (TB) and infections caused by bacteria, fungi, or viruses that can spread throughout the body. Some people have died from these infections. Your healthcare provider (HCP) should test you for TB before starting RINVOQ and check you closely for signs and symptoms of TB during treatment with RINVOQ. You should not start taking RINVOQ if you have any kind of infection unless your HCP tells you it is okay. If you get a serious infection, your HCP may stop your treatment until your infection is controlled. You may be at higher risk of developing shingles (herpes zoster).
- Increased risk of death in people 50 years and older who have at least 1 heart disease (cardiovascular) risk factor.
- Cancer and immune system problems. RINVOQ may increase your risk of certain cancers. Lymphoma and other cancers, including skin cancers, can happen. Current or past smokers are at higher risk of certain cancers, including lymphoma and lung cancer. Follow your HCP’s advice about having your skin checked for skin cancer during treatment with RINVOQ. Limit the amount of time you spend in sunlight. Wear protective clothing when you are in the sun and use sunscreen.
- Increased risk of major cardiovascular (CV) events, such as heart attack, stroke, or death, in people 50 years and older who have at least 1 heart disease (CV) risk factor, especially if you are a current or past smoker.
- Blood clots. Blood clots in the veins of the legs or lungs and arteries can happen with RINVOQ. This may be life-threatening and cause death. Blood clots in the veins of the legs and lungs have happened more often in people who are 50 years and older and with at least 1 heart disease (CV) risk factor.
- Allergic reactions. Symptoms such as rash (hives), trouble breathing, feeling faint or dizzy, or swelling of your lips, tongue, or throat, that may mean you are having an allergic reaction have been seen in people taking RINVOQ. Some of these reactions were serious. If any of these symptoms occur during treatment with RINVOQ, stop taking RINVOQ and get emergency medical help right away.
- Tears in the stomach or intestines. This happens most often in people who take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or corticosteroids. Get medical help right away if you get stomach-area pain, fever, chills, nausea, or vomiting.
- Changes in certain laboratory tests. Your HCP should do blood tests before you start taking RINVOQ and while you take it. Your HCP may stop your RINVOQ treatment for a period of time if needed because of changes in these blood test results.
Do not take RINVOQ if you are allergic to upadacitinib or any of the ingredients in RINVOQ. See the Medication Guide or Consumer Brief Summary for a complete list of ingredients.
Then came the scenes of the new cadre of progressive communist shock troops, the Palestinians and the Hamas sympathizers, who were swarming the New York Christmas Tree lighting – an anti-America act ignored by the legacy media.
About the debate…
Sean Hannity hosts the debate from Alpharetta, Georgia, which is presented without an audience to conserve time.
DeSantis is solidifying his number two position in the GOP preliminary, and Newsom is offering himself as a "shadow" backup to Biden.
Gavin Newsom channeled a smarmy, oily shadow of Matthew McConaughey as he tried to outshout DeSantis -- Newsom lying about almost every issue. He was trying to convince Americans that Biden’s policies work and benefit Americans.
We learned that Gavin Newsom is an unabashed liar who will stand in front of a statistical graphic from a government source and say something different.
Gavin Newsom is the classic example of a liar using projection, accusing your opponents of your own behavior while shouting lies as loud as possible.
To believe Newsom, people cause extreme weather events, which can be remedied by taxation and regulation.
DeSantis sounds like the voice of reason, whereas Newsom is clearly a progressive communist democrat willing to say or do anything for political power. All Newsom had was progressive talking points and identity politics. Newsom supported Biden and Kamala Harris, who he touted as the team “next in line for President. Newsom is delusional when he promotes two unqualified vegetables.
This debate highlighted the dangers of candidates viciously attacking their same-party primary opponents rather than their opponents in the general election as Newsom repeated Donald Trump's attacks on DeSantis.
There was a reason I trashed my stand-alone television and donated my TiVo to charity.
All of the news channels seem to be edu-attainment where narrative beats the news.
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS