YESTERDAY'S BOMBSHELLS: THE SHORT GOODBYE
Today, the menu features surprise dishes…
Unexpected, Fox fires Tucker Carlson.
The media world, both on the right and the left, seems to be stunned that Tucker Carlson, the single most influential voice on cable television, was fired by Fox for unknown reasons. Unlike Bill O’Reilly, then the most influential voice on cable television, which Fox fired for sexual shenanigans, the reasons behind Carlson’s firing are unknown and subject to speculation. Are Maria Bartiromo and Jeanine Pirro next? Some suggest that Fox is considering selling to an institutional investor and that Carlson's presence might impede the sale. But who knows?
Tucker Out at Fox News
- NEW YORK — April 24, 2023 — FOX News Media and Tucker Carlson have agreed to part ways. We thank him for his service to the network as a host and prior to that as a contributor.
- Mr. Carlson’s last program was Friday, April 21st. Fox News Tonight will air live at 8 PM/ET starting this evening as an interim show helmed by rotating FOX News personalities until a new host is named.
According to Bill O'Reilly, Fox was reluctant to dismiss Carlson, who is the second highest-rated shot after "The Five" and the network's most recognizable on-air personality.
However, there are at least two lawsuits coming and one potential lawsuit to be filed. It appears that an individual may have taped some embarrassing internal discussions and could release these tapes to the public if her lawsuit is not settled.
Also, it may be that the 60 Minutes coverage of Ray Epps may have been setting Fox up for another lawsuit. Then there are the potential lawsuits from the shareholders
Even more surprising is the news that Obama's acolyte, Susan Rice, was leaving – some say abandoning – the Biden Administration.
Long thought to be the éminence grise behind the Biden Administration, it appears that Susan Rice may be moving on to another Obama-approved position with the opposition party. Some wonder if Rice will be joining Michele Obama in an election bid since President Joe Biden is no longer a realistically viable candidate capable of holding his own on the debate stage, let alone as the President of the United States.
Most Americans do not want to vote for an 81-year-old cognitively impaired candidate, so the knives are out. How else can you explain all the anti-Biden corruption leaks coming out of government intelligence, law enforcement, and other Obama-influenced agencies?
Failed Biden Domestic Policy Chief Susan Rice Out, Losses On Guns, Student Loans
- President Joe Biden’s domestic policy adviser, Susan Rice, is stepping down from her post next month, multiple current and former senior administration officials told NBC News.
- The move brings to a close Rice’s prolific, wide-ranging, and at times controversial tenure overseeing Biden’s domestic agenda — including some of the thorniest political issues, such as immigration policy. During her more than two years in the role, Biden has signed executive and legislative actions on health care, gun safety, student loans, policing, and other key priorities for Democrats.
- Rice’s last day in the White House will be May 26, according to a senior administration official.
It was a long-time coming; racist Don Lemon has left the building.
I am pleased to see the race-baiting liar leave the CNN stage.
Don Lemon fired by CNN, network disputes details
- Don Lemon says he's been fired from his post at CNN's "CNN This Morning," which he co-anchored with Kaitlan Collins and Poppy Harlow for about six months.
- The former anchor, who was on air Monday morning, shared the news in a statement on Twitter.
- "I was informed this morning by my agent that I have been terminated by CNN. I am stunned," he wrote.
The dog whistle to gin up progressive communist democrat violence is being blown.
It must refer to the radical left-wing shock troops because the right wing very rarely takes to the street, and they are known to be mostly peaceful, even when infiltrated by the government, Black Lives Matter, and Antifa activists.
- Georgia’s Fulton County district attorney, Fani Willis, said Monday in a letter to local law enforcement she’d announce her charging decisions during the state Superior Court’s term that begins July 11 and ends Sept. 1.
- The probe centers on possible interference in the 2020 election by former President Donald Trump.
- Willis said in January that an announcement on indictments was “imminent.”
- In the letter Monday to Fulton County Sheriff Patrick Labat, Willis she urged him to prepare for backlash over her decision, saying: “Open-source intelligence has indicated the announcement of decisions, in this case, may provoke a significant public reaction. … We have seen in recent years that some may go outside of public expressions of opinion that are protected by the First Amendment to engage in acts of violence that will endanger the safety of our community. As leaders, it is incumbent on us to prepare.”
Surprise, surprise -- big money and big politics are in play, and "We the People" have little or nothing to do with the outcome.
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS