GLOBAL WARMING: THE ULTIMATE NON-SCIENTIFIC TEST
I was arguing with a reader about how the progressive communist democrats have weaponized the topic of global climate change.
My first points were simple, easy to understand, and unanswerable by today’s existing science. I did not say that the climate is not changing. I did not say that our climate is not warming after it emerged from an ice age. And I did not say that we should not be good stewards of our habitat and control actual pollution.
- The global climate has constantly changed, so what is a legitimate time frame over which climate change should be measured?
- What is the critical temperature required for our complex ecosystem to maintain itself and the optimum temperature to optimize growth?
- How does this optimum temperature affect natural gradients from equatorial to polar regions?
- How does man directly identify and measure man’s climate signal amid the natural variability of nature and the likely existence of long climate cycles extending beyond man’s existence on Earth?
- What elements of climate change can man demonstrably affect and measure given that the acknowledged drivers of climate are: the Sun’s energy output in all spectral bands, cosmic rays, the Earth’s position relative to the Sun, the Earth’s precessional and rotational dynamics, the Earth’s magnetosphere, plate tectonics and vulcanology, the deep ocean currents, the internal dynamics of the Earth, and the most significant greenhouse gas of all, water vapor --, all macro phenomena that cannot be mitigated by man’s efforts, no matter how heroic.
- How can you legitimately classify carbon dioxide, a crucial component necessary for life on this planet, as a pollutant?
And it is in the last question that we find the fickle hand of politics in play.
Carbon dioxide and carbonized derivatives are the basis of our fossil-fuel economy, and whoever controls our economy controls our nation and its people.
There is no doubt in my mind, or that of any economist that political power arises from the ability to make laws others must follow. That control over the real or manufactured scarcity of assets and their allocation is at the root of all political power.
So, it does not take a leap of faith nor a suspension of logic to note that the objectives of the world ruling class, the establishment regime, and the elite poohbahs want to control our resources by inserting themselves into the control structure of who receives allocations of energy and at what cost.
If one were to look closely, most of those self-serving, self-enriching proponents of global climate change and the need for legislative prescriptions that can’t possibly affect global climate in one hundred lifetimes appear to have a singular goal in mind. That of achieving a position of perpetual political power, and if you look even more closely, you will find a crusade against mostly free Western economies that resist authoritarian governments and domination by a cadre of oligarchs and their political puppets.
For those needing independent confirmation, consider those organizations and individuals demanding that the industrialized nations supply underdeveloped countries with an “equitable” portion of resources based on their needs, either in the service of fairness or reparations for some historical wrong. If this sounds like Marx and communism, “From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs,” and wealth redistribution in the name of allocating resources to secure political power – congratulations for opening your eyes to the truth.
With the progressive communist democrats, it's always about taking something from you -- and perhaps returning a pittance as they tell you how well they are governing the nation. Bullshit!
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS