Identity boxes are a tool used by progressive communist democrats to define, categorize, and isolate individuals based on various factors such as race, gender, sexuality, religion, and nationality. These boxes are often used in day-to-day interactions and can profoundly impact how individuals are perceived, treated, and given political appointments.
- I see the abysmal performance of the incompetent Transportation Secretary Pete "Pothole Pete" Buttigieg, whose sole qualification for his position in the Biden Cabinet is that he is an openly gay man.
- I see the abysmal performance of the incompetent White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre whose sole qualification for her position in the White House Communications Office is that she is a black lesbian immigrant woman.
- I see the abysmal performance of the incompetent Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, whose qualifications include being a black man and an affirmative action general.
- I see the abysmal performance of the incompetent Vice President Kamala Harris, whose qualifications include being a black woman and an insurance policy against a Biden impeachment.
And so it goes with the progressive communist democrats, who use checkbox intersectionality to pander to a coalition of minorities they require to achieve political success.
Official government job qualifications…
Identity boxes can be based on various factors, and the specific categories can vary depending on the context and cultural norms. Here are some common categories that are often used in identity box politics.
- Race: The physical characteristics and ancestry used to categorize individuals into different racial groups. Examples include White, Black, Asian, and Latinx.
- Gender: The social and cultural norms and expectations of being male or female, including gender identity, which is an individual's self-perception of their gender.
- Sexual Orientation: An individual's sexual attraction to others, including heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, and other orientations.
- Religion: An individual's beliefs and practices associated with a particular religious faith, including Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, atheism, and devil worship.
- Nationality: An individual's country of birth, citizenship, or heritage.
- Age: An individual's chronological age, which can be used to affect their opportunities and experiences.
- Ability: An individual's physical, mental, or developmental abilities, including disabilities, chronic conditions, and other health-related factors.
- Socioeconomic Status: An individual's financial and social position, including income, education, and occupation.
- Political Beliefs: An individual's political views and affiliations, including liberal, conservative, socialist, communist, and others.
- Group Affiliation: Union/non-Union or other group association.
- Appearance: This category is self-explanatory, where telegenic, slim, and tall individuals are preferred over non-telegenic individuals.
Intersectionality is nothing more than a combination of the above factors with certain characteristics and preferences given more weight than others.
New Communications Director at White House checks an important identity box
Out: Kate Bedingfield as White House Communications Director. In: Ben LaBolt, a veteran press adviser to former President Barack Obama. When White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced that Bedingfield would leave the White House at the end of February and be replaced by Ben LaBolt, she made a point of saying this is a history-making move. According to KJP, it is important for everyone to know that Ben LaBolt is an openly gay man. The Biden administration is all about “representation”, you see, and LaBolt is further proof of that.
[How radical is Obamacon LaBolt?]
LaBolt, by the way, has the experience needed to be an effective communicator for the president. He has experience working for key Democrats. He served as Obama’s press secretary when Obama was in the Senate. He was an assistant press secretary in Obama’s White House. Later, he worked for Rahm Emanuel, an Obama alum and former mayor of Chicago. LaBolt worked on the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson. Nonetheless, Biden was sure to mention “making history” with his cabinet appointments. <Source>
The progressive communist democrats are partitioning America into classes, attempting to convince everyone, except white heterosexual males, that they are oppressed victims and need to surrender their freedom and votes to the Democrats so their grievances, real or perceived, can be redressed.
Truth be told, the Democrat Party, traditionally the party of slavery, secession, segregation, and anti-civil-rights legislation, has turned hard-core racist as they demand you recognize skin color or other intersectional checkboxes over character or abilities. This is the party teaching racial hate with their K-12 critical race theory curricula.
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS