The cleverness of the progressive communist democrats is that they create an environment where, while most people understand what they say is the opposite of what they really mean, their intended victims lack the guts or the motivation to buck their peers and call out evil.
Even those who are tired of listening to the progressive communist democrats misrepresent reality and their intentions, many people are willing to overlook the lunatic confidence of a senile incompetent old fool like President Joe Biden, who is, at the same time, playing a character based on a carefully-crafted on-stage persona. A man who lies openly and publicly about his false sense of non-accomplishment.
Suppose you believe the progressive communist democrat persona. In that case, you will also be encouraged to believe the illusory idea that these are well-meaning, well-intentioned individuals even though you can witness for yourself the havoc and destruction they create-- degrading and destroying all they touch.
For those who enjoy the irony of misplaced optimism, consider the Republicans who are tempted to treat progressive communist democrats kindly under the oft mistaken theory that, if they are shown a modicum of respect and kindness, the Democrats will behave rationally or, perhaps, even reform.
Even when the Democrats appear reasonable and accepting of conservative ideas, don't be fooled, evil is evil, and a communist is always a communist!
Consider that the Democrats only appear to empathize with minorities before elections, promising to provide further entitlements and redress their grievances when elected. After the elections, the special interests siphon off allocated funds and kick back a portion to the politicians in the form of campaign funds. To the extent minorities are elected to office, they are often little more than window-dressing and are still beholden to the party power structure.
There is an old joke about a senior citizen voter walking along a steep cliff when he is approached by a Democrat running for office. The Democrat slowly and loudly explains that the Democrats will save Medicare and improve benefits. The senior citizen enthusiastically nods his head and agrees to vote in the upcoming election. As the senior turns away, the Democrat shoves him off the cliff, yelling, "don't forget to vote."
It is my experience that whenever anyone says the following words, you know you are in the presence of someone trying to destroy America when they attempt to redefine the commonly accepted meaning.
The cleverness of their words is that they often mean the exact opposite of what they purport to mean.
- Democracy: A synonym for the mobocracy that allows the progressives to pursue their agenda when they are in the majority. Democracy is constantly under assault when progressive ambitions are thwarted.
- Populism: A term used to describe the people who vote for the wrong non-progressive-sponsored or approved candidate or cause.
- Social Justice Warriors: A term used to label a cadre of progressive communist democrats or, literally, violent progressive shock troops used to convince the timid they need the progressives to protect them from real or imagined harm.
- Structural: A term to describe something endemic to the system, overlooking, of course, that the progressive communist democrats control the system where bad things often happen.
- Racist: A label for anyone opposing the progressive communist democrat regime's agenda. Similar term to the 'phobe label for used for specific identity classes.
- Truth: A self-evident or verifiable observation that accurately describes something as it is, not as the progressive communist democrats wish it to be.
- Equality: A theoretical concept of an ideal condition that ignores human nature and the existence of evil.
- Diversity: A word to describe individual differences external to progressive thought, behavior, and action, also known as "groupthink."
- Equity: The modern word substitute for affirmative action where one group is rewarded at the expense of another, as determined by progressive communist democrats.
- Inclusion: Everyone except white male gun-owning individuals who may have voted for non-progressive individuals and causes.
- Intersectionality: The attempt to widen the traditional Marxist capitalist class identity nomenclature from the bourgeoisie (the owners of the means of production) and the proletariat (the workers) to include more victims along the lines of color, religion, sexual orientation, and other factors outside or commonly accepted norms. Each with its own sub-segment of oppressors and the oppressed until the ultimate resolution of family member pitted against family member.
- Disinformation: Any thought, utterance, or writing that contradicts the progressive communist democrat regime's narrative.
- Hate speech: Any statement that the progressive communist democrats hate.
About those "professional" politicians ...
Do not listen to politicians who use the word "career" when referring to their service.
Professional politicians only appear to put aside self-protection, self-advancement, and self-serving profiteering when they form tight-knit groups targeting a particular cause, presumably to benefit that cause, when it's all about them. Don't believe it! While these groups may have the semblance of a shared cause, they are mainly about a fundraising scheme targeting special interests.
Each career politician's constituents are valuable in proportion to what they have notably achieved in the past and the assets they presently command; in short, what they can do for the politician first and the party second.
Believe progressive communist democrats, and you will find yourself operating under the illusory opinion that they are well-meaning and have your best interests at heart. Nothing could be further from the truth.
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS