There is no “The Science” as all hypotheses and findings remain open to falsification.
(1) Scientists cannot measure man’s climate signal amid the natural variability of climate change, especially over geologic-level periods.
(2) It is pure hubris to believe that man’s efforts can overcome, or even alter, the natural drivers of climate change such as the Sun’s energy output in all spectral bands, cosmic rays, the Earth’s position relative to the Sun, the Earth’s precessional and rotational dynamics, the Earth’s magnetosphere, plate tectonics and vulcanology, the deep ocean currents, the internal dynamics of the Earth, and the most significant greenhouse gas of all, water vapor.
(3) All of the apocalyptic scenarios that drive the fear-mongering media arise from computer models whose output is erroneously portrayed as scientific fact or with a high probability of representing reality. All of the original data reported not as temperatures but as anomalies from a chosen 30-year baseline have been corrupted by statistical manipulations (homogenization). The original raw data no longer exists, as it was overridden long ago in an attempt to save storage space—the conclusion: garbage in, garbage out. The Russians are performing the best modeling efforts.
(4) Not only are the complex feedback loops of global climate change poorly understood and inadequately modeled, but there is significant evidence that governments, non-governmental organizations, institutions, and scientists have perverted or mischaracterized scientific findings to cash in on the waterfall of taxpayer funding that flows to those who support the regime’s political narrative of de-growth and authoritarianism.
The U.N.’s four primary goals have nothing to do with humanity.
- Become self-perpetuating.
- Become self-funding and not reliant on funding from member states.
- Assume supra-national taxation and law enforcement authority to control a new world order run by elite politicians and technocrats.
- Control the flow of information through dominion over the internet and various media.
It should be noted that the corrupt, impotent, and effete United Nations has failed in its primary role of preventing genocide and reducing international conflict by serving as an international mediator.
The arrogance of the United Nations…
Melissa Fleming, Under-Secretary-General for Global Communications, arrogantly tells the elites at the World Economic Forum, “We own the science” and have partnered with Google to suppress dissent.
“You know, we partnered with Google, for example. If you Google climate change, you will, at the top of your search, you will get all kinds of U.N. resources,” Fleming revealed. “We started this partnership when we were shocked to see that when we’d googled climate change, we were getting incredibly distorted information right at the top.”
“So, we are becoming much more proactive,” she went on. “You know, we own the science and we think that the world, you know, should know it, and the platforms themselves also do. But again... it’s a huge, huge challenge that I think all sectors of society need to be very active.”
What more can be said?
As long as money corrupts politics, science, and the media, we are screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS