With every bit of news demonstrating a Democrat conspiracy to interfere with a presidential election, Trump seems to be re-energized and bizarrely demands a judicial coronation or an electoral do-over.
(1) You cannot prove a counterfactual like “If nefarious actors in the Democrat sphere of influence hadn’t altered election laws, committed massive election fraud, and suppressed news about Hunter Biden’s laptop, Donald Trump would have been elected President of the United States, and America would have been a different place. No matter how logical or probable this sounds, it cannot be conclusively proven to a certainty.
(2) Other than the Electoral College procedures and the proper challenge of electors in a joint congressional session, there is no legal means to challenge the outcome of an election. That the Democrats may have created a false flag operation to interfere with the legitimate consideration of alternate electives is not dispositive of an alternative outcome. Even if election results were decertified and electors were withdrawn at this point in time, there is no way to implement a constitutional remedy – even if Congress were to be empowered to vote on the matter.
(3) That numerous court cases were dismissed for lack of standing, timing, or procedural issues likewise is not dispositive as to an alternative election outcome as the Courts do not have the constitutional authority to overturn a presidential election or order a new election.
(4) No constitutional authority exists to nullify an election, remove a sitting president and his administration from office, and hold another interim election. Outside of death and Twenty-fifth Amendment incapacitation, Biden will remain the President of the United States.
(5) Trump is materially damaging the GOP and jeopardizing the 2022 midterm elections by making everything about Trump and giving the Democrats a target to campaign against rather than their horrific record and the rapid, disastrous decline of the United States, militarily, economically, culturally, and constitutionally.
There is no guarantee that the GOP will take both the Senate and the House. It would be better if Trump concentrated on highlighting the failure of the Democrats and the damage caused to the United States by constantly screaming, “look at me, look at me!”
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS