Welcome to real life where sh*t happens…
Summary of Terrorism Threat to the United States
The United States remains in a heightened threat environment, as noted in the previous Bulletin, and several recent attacks have highlighted the dynamic and complex nature of the threat environment. In the coming months, we expect the threat environment to become more dynamic as several high-profile events could be exploited to justify acts of violence against a range of possible targets. These targets could include public gatherings, faith-based institutions, schools, racial and religious minorities, government facilities and personnel, U.S. critical infrastructure, the media, and perceived ideological opponents. Threat actors have recently mobilized to violence due to factors such as personal grievances, reactions to current events, and adherence to violent extremist ideologies, including racially or ethnically motivated or anti-government/anti-authority violent extremism. Foreign adversaries—including terrorist organizations and nation state adversaries—also remain intent on exploiting the threat environment to promote or inspire violence, sow discord, or undermine U.S. democratic institutions. We continue to assess that the primary threat of mass casualty violence in the United States stems from lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances.
June 7, 2022 9:00 AM ET
This Bulletin will expire on November 30, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET
What the Obama/Biden regime fails to note…
Starting with the radical progressive communist democrats in the Obama Administration, everything is about revolution and the redress of grievances along class, racial, and sexual lines. Where the regime is eager to falsely amplify the haphazard events of Jan 6 as an insurrection while characterizing the domestic attack on our cities by communist front groups Antifa and Black Lives Matter as “mostly peaceful protests.”
Upon closer examination, this bulletin is little more than federal ass-covering to dodge responsibility for events they themselves may be precipitating. Including the possibility of terrorism made more likely by an open Southern Border, arming of Islamic terrorists in Afghanistan with top-line military weaponry, and the lack of vetting of those invited into the country by the U.S. State Department on the same military airlift that left thousands of Americans behind enemy lines to be hunted, captured, tortured, and killed.
Notice the spin…
Rather than note solitary attacks by mentally ill individuals, notice how the regime advances its authoritarian agenda of censorship and the disarming of law-abiding Americans that would make them more vulnerable to the crazies, criminals, and terrorists who do not respect or follow any laws.
The continued proliferation of false or misleading narratives regarding current events could reinforce existing personal grievances or ideologies, and in combination with other factors, could inspire individuals to mobilize to violence.
- Some domestic violent extremists have expressed grievances related to their perception that the U.S. government is unwilling or unable to secure the U.S.-Mexico border and have called for violence to stem the flow of undocumented migrants to the United States. We assess that there is increased risk of domestic violent extremists using changes in border security-related policies and/or enforcement mechanisms to justify violence against individuals, such as minorities and law enforcement officials involved in the enforcement of border security.
[OCS: Americans have legitimate grievances, which they are free to express under the Constitution’s First Amendment, over the regime’s unbridled spending, out of control inflation, and the unchecked immigration that is rapidly depleting resources paid for and meant for American citizens. These are not perceptions, they are realities, no matter how hard the regime tries to censor the news or cancel individuals. Violent extremists, mostly progressive communist democrats, are taught to use these issues to foment revolution. Notice how the cite white militias but almost never mention the armed paramilitary force that is the Nation of Islam, comprised of un-American, anti-White individuals who promote Black separatism?]
- Given a high-profile U.S. Supreme Court case about abortion rights, individuals who advocate both for and against abortion have, on public forums, encouraged violence, including against government, religious, and reproductive healthcare personnel and facilities, as well as those with opposing ideologies.
[OCS: Religious zealotry, especially zealotry that has lead to death and destruction since ancient times is not new nor especially prevalent in the United States. It is the mainstream media that exploits these isolated events in a manner that makes them seem omnipresent and more frequent than they are. With much of the media acting as regime propagandists, the 24/7 coverage of certain events and ignorance of others that do not support the regime’s narrative is commonplace.]
- As the United States enters mid-term election season this year, we assess that calls for violence by domestic violent extremists directed at democratic institutions, political candidates, party offices, election events, and election workers will likely increase.
[OCS: There is little or no doubt in my mind that the calls will be orchestrated by the regime’s progressive communist democrats to distract from the abysmal performance of a regime headed by a corrupt, incoherent, demagogue who has presided over massive domestic and foreign policy failures.]
How We Are Responding
DHS works with partners across every level of government, in the private sector, and in local communities to keep Americans safe, including through the following examples of our resources and support:
- DHS and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) continue to share timely and actionable information and intelligence with the broadest audience possible. This includes sharing information and intelligence with our partners across every level of government and in the private sector. We conduct recurring threat briefings with private sector and state, local, tribal, territorial, and campus partners, including to inform security planning efforts. DHS remains committed to working with our partners to identify and prevent all forms of terrorism and targeted violence, and to support law enforcement efforts to keep our communities safe.
[OCS: Not only is the FBI’s leadership manifestly corrupt, it appears that the FBI has ignored a number of red flag indicators preceding violent acts. And, some acts appear to be false flag publicity stunts featuring FBI-led confidential informants. Put simply, the politicized leadership of our premier intelligence and law enforcement agencies can no longer trusted. Especially Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas – all of whom have lied or stonewalled legitimate Congressional inquiries and oversight.]
- DHS’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A), the FBI, and the National Counterterrorism Center released updated behavioral indicators of U.S. extremist mobilization to violence. Further, I&A’s National Threat Evaluation and Reporting Program continues to provide tools and resources for federal, state, local, tribal, and territorial partners on preventing terrorism and targeted violence, including online suspicious activity reporting training. <Source>
[OCS:You can’t believe anything published by the Obama/Biden regime without scrutiny and confirmatory research.]
Report Potential Threats
- Listen to local authorities and public safety officials.
- If You See Something, Say Something® Report suspicious activity and threats of violence, including online threats, to local law enforcement, FBI Field Offices, or your local Fusion Center. Call 911 in case of emergency.
[OCS: Be prepared to be ignored as the “authorities” are too busy with their own bullshit to be bothered by the “civilians” they purport to serve and protect.” Especially promoting the fiction that law enforcement officials have a duty to protect individuals not in their custody. Pretty much why seld-defense demands you protect yourself, your family, and your neighbor. Forget trying to protect your community – questions – ask Kyle Rittenhouse.]
We are so screwed.