IS THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION TRYING TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA TO DISTRACT AMERICANS AND JUSTIFY SPENDING?
Once again, someone in the Biden administration or the U.S. military leaked inflammatory national security-related information that is unnecessarily provocative to a hostile foreign power and could serve as a raison d'etre for an attack on American forces.
While open-source information clearly shows American surveillance activities, there is no justifiable reason for the administration to link them to the deaths of many prominent Russian generals – unless there is a nefarious sub-plot.
And it involves, once again, America’s Pravda, The New York Times, who published the leaked information.
U.S. Intelligence Is Helping Ukraine Kill Russian Generals, Officials Say
The United States has provided intelligence about Russian units that has allowed Ukrainians to target and kill many of the Russian generals who have died in action in the Ukraine war, according to senior American officials.
Ukrainian officials said they have killed approximately 12 generals on the front lines, a number that has astonished military analysts.
The targeting help is part of a classified effort by the Biden administration to provide real-time battlefield intelligence to Ukraine. That intelligence also includes anticipated Russian troop movements gleaned from recent American assessments of Moscow’s secret battle plan for the fighting in the Donbas region of eastern Ukraine, the officials said. Officials declined to specify how many generals had been killed as a result of U.S. assistance.
The United States has focused on providing the location and other details about the Russian military’s mobile headquarters, which relocate frequently. Ukrainian officials have combined that geographic information with their own intelligence — including intercepted communications that alert the Ukrainian military to the presence of senior Russian officers — to conduct artillery strikes and other attacks that have killed Russian officers.
The intelligence sharing is part of a stepped-up flow in U.S. assistance that includes heavier weapons and tens of billions in aid, demonstrating how quickly the early American restraints on support for Ukraine have shifted as the war enters a new stage that could play out over months.
U.S. intelligence support to the Ukrainians has had a decisive effect on the battlefield, confirming targets identified by the Ukrainian military and pointing it to new targets. The flow of actionable intelligence on the movement of Russian troops that America has given Ukraine has few precedents. Since failing to advance on Kyiv, the capital, in the early part of the war, Russia has tried to regroup, with a more concentrated push in eastern Ukraine that so far has moved slowly and unevenly.
Officials interviewed for this article spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of the classified intelligence being shared with Ukraine.
The administration has sought to keep much of the battlefield intelligence secret, out of fear it will be seen as an escalation and provoke President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia into a wider war. American officials would not describe how they have acquired information on Russian troop headquarters, for fear of endangering their methods of collection. But throughout the war, the U.S. intelligence agencies have used a variety of sources, including classified and commercial satellites, to trace Russian troop movements. <Source>
U.S. intel helped Ukraine sink Russian flagship Moskva, officials say
The flagship of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet sank on April 14 after being struck by two Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles, according to U.S. officials.
Intelligence shared by the U.S. helped Ukraine sink the Russian cruiser Moskva, U.S. officials told NBC News, confirming an American role in perhaps the most embarrassing blow to Vladimir Putin’s troubled invasion of Ukraine.
A guided missile cruiser carrying a crew of 510, the Moskva was the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea Fleet. It sank on April 14 after being struck by two Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles, U.S. officials said. Moscow said the vessel sank after a fire. The Moskva was the largest Russian warship sunk in combat since World War II. American officials said there were significant Russian casualties, but they don’t know how many.
The attack happened after Ukrainian forces asked the Americans about a ship sailing in the Black Sea south of Odesa, U.S. officials told NBC News. The U.S. identified it as the Moskva, officials said, and helped confirm its location, after which the Ukrainians targeted the ship.
American officials have expressed concerns that reporting about U.S. intelligence sharing with Ukraine could anger Putin and provoke an unpredictable response, <Source>
These revelations have all of the classic earmarks of administration leaks. So we must ask what purpose could be served by these leaks about ongoing classified operations that could serve as a casus belli, an act to provoke further conflict and put American forces in danger.
(1) Is the administration seeking to use the fear of a widening war to distract Americans from worsening inflation or another catastrophic domestic event like the hoards of illegal aliens assaulting our Southern Border before the upcoming midterm elections?
(2) Is the administration seeking to justify billions of dollars in military aid to buoy-up American defense contractors who lost the gravy train when America surrendered Afghanistan and billions of dollars in advanced military hardware? Including billions of humanitarian and reconstruction aid, which almost always seems to fall into the hands of politically-connected strongmen and oligarchs? Running down the stock of military equipment to enable “green replacements?”
(3) Is this an attempt by the Biden administration to erase the stain of Afghanistan by demonstrating their “tough resolve” in Ukraine?
(4) Is the Obama-controlled Biden Administration being blackmailed by the Ukrainians using information relating to impeachable presidential offenses or other crimes committed by past or current administration officials?
(5) Is this a display of incompetence by individuals such as National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, and the other State Department/CIA Obamacons?
(6) Is this simply another nefarious progressive communist democrat scheme to further weaken the United States economy and military?
(7) If Russian sanctions are essential as a strategic deterrent against further aggression, why are there significant exemptions for specific individuals and organizations?
(8) What the hell are Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) and the House Intelligence Committee doing other than wasting time pursuing, falsely, Donald Trump?
The administration disclaimers start to provide plausible deniability…
- Adrienne Watson, the National Security Council’s spokesperson: "The United States provides battlefield intelligence to help the Ukrainians defend their country. We do not provide intelligence with the intent to kill Russian generals."
- John Kirby, the Defense Department’s spokesperson, "We do not provide intelligence on the locations of senior leaders on the battlefield."
It can’t be us because we are pushing back. Yeah, right!
What exactly is the strategic value of Ukraine to United States interests? Or is this simply another progressive communist democrat scheme to further weaken the United States economy and military?
It appears that the American people are being manipulated by the progressive communist democrats and their GOP cohorts.
And it is time to suspend all security clearances of former officials, especially those with media connections or employment.
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS