But, then again, what do you expect from a senile shell of a poseur politician who has been on the wrong side of foreign policy since he entered the Senate.
The White House is now confirming that the decision to deny Polish MiG-29 fighter jets to Ukraine went all the way up to President Biden, who personally vetoed the jet delivery lest it provoke Vladimir Putin and risk escalating the war.
The logic seems to be that sending lethal anti-aircraft and antitank weapons won’t provoke the Russian, but 28 fixed-wing aircraft would. That distinction is hard to parse, especially when the Pentagon is also saying that the Ukrainians don’t need the jets because their other weapons are more effective. So sending less lethal aircraft will lead to World War III, but not arms that are really deadly?
The bigger problem is the message this fiasco sends to Mr. Putin about NATO. The essence of credible deterrence is making an adversary believe that taking certain actions will draw a response. By so ostentatiously not sending the fighters, and saying the reason is fear of escalation, Mr. Biden is telling the Russian what he doesn’t have to worry about. Instead of deterring Mr. Putin, Mr. Biden is letting the Russian deter the U.S.
This is becoming a pattern with the Commander in Chief. In Afghanistan he demanded a quick and dirty exit by a date certain lest he provoke the Taliban who had taken over the government. The result was an American humiliation that may have influenced Mr. Putin’s decision to invade Ukraine. <Source>
Like this guy, Biden can lead the United States against our enemies.
Unfortunately, a cackling idiot like Vice President Kamala Harris or a drunk House Speaker Nancy Pelosi would never be able to assume office in case of a national crisis.
How far down the Presidential Succession list would we have to go to find a qualified leader?
- Vice President Kamala Harris
- Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi
- President pro tempore of the Senate Patrick Leahy
- Secretary of State Antony Blinken
- Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen
- Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin
- Attorney General Merrick Garland
- Secretary of the Interior Deb Haaland
- Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack
- Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo
- Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh
- Secretary of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Marcia Fudge
- Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg
- Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona
- Secretary of Veterans Affairs Denis McDonough
- Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas
Note: The Secretary of Energy, Jennifer Granholm, is not eligible to become President as she is only a naturalized citizen.
Thank the Democrats for supporting individuals based on their color, sex, gender, sexual preferences, and ideology over competence, allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, and love of America.
- The Democrats subverted an election.
- The Democrats compromised natural security.
- The Democrats weakened our military.
- The Democrats dishonored America.
- The Democrats weakened our economy.
- The Democrats brought us massive inflation.
This is treason!
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS