We are at war…
It’s becoming increasingly clear that we are in an ideological war with those trained Marxists promoting poisonous and divisive critical race theory while simultaneously defunding the police who act as a bulwark to anarchy and tyranny. Progressive communist democrats are little more than useful idiots trying to erase decades of history and civil rights progress to produce a color-blind society based on an individual’s character, abilities, and accomplishments rather than the color of their skin. And to further a virulent communist scheme to bring about a race war leading to a revolution that will destroy America from within.
For the skeptical, consider that critical race theory is nothing more than a reformulation of Karl Marx’s dichotomy of oppressor and oppressed, substituting the class categories of bourgeoisie and proletariat with the race categories of White and Black. In the words of Barack Obama, a man steeped in socialism and communism, our nation must be fundamentally transformed through a moral, economic, and political revolution to bring about fairness, equality, and equity.
Consider some of the lessons that are being touted as part of critical race theory…
(1) There are no unified Americans, only oppressors and the oppressed. Dividing Americans by race and the color of their skin.
(2) All White people are guilty, consciously or unconsciously, of systemic racism and the oppression of POCs and the alphabet people, otherwise known as the LGTBQIS+ community. If not directly by overt racist intent and behavior, then from benefiting from White privilege, which is embedded in the essence of being White and can never be denied or renounced.
(3) All White individuals share a collective guilt for their race’s treatment of POCs since the founding of our nation. Not examined is the complicity of Black non-American slave traders from Africa and elsewhere that introduced slavery into our nation. And as remediation for this collective guilt, there must be reparations; a forced redistribution of wealth as well as real property.
(4) Because language is a power construct that advances the influence of white supremacy and systemic racism, critical race theorists posit that certain speech, designated as ill-defined “hate speech,” should not receive protection under the Constitution’s First Amendment. And that such speech should be regulated and criminally sanctioned by the government when encountered.
Have you ever noticed that charlatans start their tale of woe at a point in time that is favorable to their narrative?
Those promoting critical race theory choose to ignore man’s history of slave capture. use, and trading to create a narrative that our 245-year old country is based on slavery and specifically the mistreatment of Blacks. Conveniently ignoring the bloody Civil War that was fought to eliminate slavery and the decades of civil rights progress since then. No, our nation is not perfect, but we are the most exceptional nation on the face of the Earth when it comes to size, racial diversity, and achievements.
The truth: human nature and society is based on differences and comparisons…
Human beings need comparisons to exist. Our basic biological systems are wired to ignore the known and detect difference which could indicate existential threats. For the most part, we like the familiar and shun the unfamiliar.
What critical race theory gets wrong about racism is that differences must exist for man to function; it is about recognizing your membership in the herd and signaling your position in the herd’s hierarchy. So instead of attempting to promise something which cannot be achieved by altering political power, critical race theory should concentrate on maximizing everyone's potential to lead a pleasant, productive and healthy life. And you must start from the point where you disincentivize power-hungry politicians and tyrants who take it upon themselves to create and exploit the standards by which we make comparisons and judgments.
Children play together, not caring about color. Until they are tainted by adults who project their own prejudices onto their children, teaching children that the police are there to help. It is quite different than scaring a child to believe he will be beaten, shot, or killed for being a certain color. Using as examples degenerates and criminals who are shooting at the police, fighting with the police, actively resisting arrest, or are in the process of committing a crime. Teaching children that the way forward is to be polite, do well in school, get a job, control unwanted pregnancy, start a family and take care of your spouse and children. Oh, I forgot – the Marxists who advocate for critical race theory are all about destroying the nuclear family and promoting deviant sex at early ages.
Academics are some of the worst anti-Americans…
Isolated from reality in their protected bubbles where they are not held accountable for their teachings and actions, some academics continue to espouse ideologically hateful nonsense, Indoctrinating their students and demanding they parrot their dangerous theories to pass a course.
Consider the words of New York City psychiatrist Dr. Aruna Khilanani and her April 6, 2021, virtual speech, "The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind," at Yale University’s Child Study Center. Listening to her speech qualifies toward continuing education for professional licensing in the State of Connecticut.
"I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor." (Time stamp: 7:17)
"We are now in a psychological predicament, because white people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we. We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea." (Time stamp 17:13)
"We need to remember that directly talking about race to white people is useless, because they are at the wrong level of conversation. Addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about. They can’t. That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask." (Time stamp 17:54)
The doctor is described as a “forensic psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, with expertise in violence, racism, and marginalized identities.” and notes, “I left academic institutions because of institutional racism.”
At least to this layperson, it appears that the Doctor requires emergency psychiatric evaluation as she fanaticizes about murdering white people. Even knowing that Yale is a hotbed of radical anti-America, anti-Semitic, and pro-totalitarian thought, I question what the hell were these “elite educators” thinking when they presented an “expert” – apparently with a fixed mindset and a lack of professional objectivity when it comes to race.
Consider the twisted circular logic of the media darling, Ibram X. Kendi, the author of How to Be an Antiracist, a professor, and the director of the Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University; as he defines “racism.”
“A collection of racist policies that lead to racial inequity that are substantiated by racist ideas.”
“And antiracism is pretty simple using the same terms. Antiracism is a collection of antiracist policies leading to racial equity that are substantiated by antiracist ideas.”
Kendi, an academic race hustler, overlooks the fact that you cannot, with any degree of academic authority or legitimacy, define a term using a simple reference to the term itself. So instead, Kendi, who has turned his personal brand of racial bullshit into a profitable cottage industry, has presented a word salad, a nonsensical definition that defines nothing, describes nothing, and adds nothing to the sum of human knowledge. Yet, the media advertises this as wisdom, and corporations pay large sums of money to hear this nonsense.
More no-win un-American nonsense…
- If you do not like critical race theory, you’re a racist. And, if you like critical race theory, it's because you think you are a racist and can benefit from its insights.
- Your race defines you. If you are white, you are racist and an oppressor, either consciously or unconsciously. If you are non-white, you are a victim and the oppressed.
- Knowing you are a victim and relying on the government for solutions and assistance is empowering.
- Racism is present in all interactions, and if you do not see it clearly, you lack training in critical race theory.
- Critical race theory promises unity by promoting anger and division. You will be taught to hate yourself, your country, and others.
- Anti-racism is racist to the extent it demands discriminating against some races on behalf of another race.
- Mathematics is inherently racist because it demands correct answers to problems.
- Racial healing is only possible if you promote critical race theory and fund the progressive communist democrats who understand your pain,
There is an unbelievable lack of self-awareness among elite white progressives. They ask you for your support as they promote a critical race theory that labels them as being racist oppressors. Only in Orwell’s world of upside-down doublespeak does this make sense. If not in the real world, perhaps in the Wonderland of Alice.
There is no doubt in my mind that critical race theory is un-American, racist, and should be properly labeled as communist race theory.
We are at war, and if you love your freedom, family, and your country, you need to push back.
Stand up and call bullshit. Vote – with your ballot, your feet, your money, and your time and attention.
We are so screwed.