I do not like the Saudis. I think they are duplicitous, lying bastards, and the proximate funder and support vehicle for the dastardly attacks on 9/11. Likewise, I dislike Iran more than I dislike the Saudis. Not to forget the lying scumbags in Pakistan for their proliferation of nuclear technology and the creation of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Most of all, I hate the progressive communist democrats who continue to sell out our nation to hostile foreign powers and continue to wield U.S. foreign policy as a weapon aimed at an America they dislike.
- It was the Democrats that were behind slavery, segregation, racism, Jim Crow, the KKK, and against civil rights legislation.
- It was Lyndon Johnson who greatly enlarged the welfare state and decimated the Black community with its restrictions on adult males in Black households receiving welfare.
- It was Jimmie Carter who gave us Ayatollah Khomeini and Islamo-fascism.
- It was Bill Clinton who strengthened Communist China’s war machine and allowed North Korea to go nuclear.
- It was Barack Obama, truly a racist hater of America, that helped to revitalize Iran’s economy and set the path for ballistic missiles to be armed with breakout nuclear weapons.
- And, I reserve a special place on my list for the Bush neocons who have also damaged America with their infantile belief that you can turn tribalism into a democracy with time and billions of dollars.
- This brings us to the Biden regime which promises to do more damage to America and American interests abroad than our enemies. An abysmal foreign policy dictated by the Obamacons to a virtual, but still corrupt and malignant, vegetable that is President Joe Biden.
But what really bothers me are certain GOP members who portray themselves as conservatives as they aid and abet the radical progressive communist democrats and their toxic agenda.
In what world would you expect to see a working coalition of a libertarian (Rand Paul) and a conservative (Mike Lee) join forces with radical progressive communist democrats to deny military aid to an alleged Middle East friend of America in their fight against Yemen, an Iranian proxy?
The Senate voted against Joint Resolution 31 (30-67) that would have prohibited the sale of $650 million of critically needed military weaponry to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to fight the Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen.
Is this not a signal to our friends and allies that the United States is willing to withhold vital military aid during a serious conflict to engage in domestic political posturing?
117th CONGRESS – SENATE JOINT RESOLUTION 31 -- Providing for congressional disapproval of the proposed foreign military sale to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia of certain defense articles.
Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the following proposed foreign military sale to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is prohibited:
(1) The sale of the following defense articles, described in Transmittal No. 20–11, submitted to Congress pursuant to section 36(b) of the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2776(b)) and published in the Congressional Record on November 15, 2021: Two hundred eighty (280) AIM–120C–7/C–8 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM); five hundred ninety-six (596) LAU–128 Missile Rail Launchers (MRL); containers; weapon support and support equipment; spare and repair parts; United States Government and contractor engineering, technical, and logistical support services; and other related elements of logistical and program support.
These are not the co-sponsors of a bill authored by libertarian Rand Paul [R-UT] and co-sponsored by conservative Mike Lee [R-UT] that would normally come to mind:
- Sen. Sanders, Bernard [I-VT]
- Sen. Leahy, Patrick J. [D-VT]
- Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR]
- Sen. Markey, Edward J. [D-MA]
- Sen. Warren, Elizabeth [D-MA]
- Sen. Merkley, Jeff [D-OR]
- Sen. Murray, Patty [D-WA]
All radical progressive communist democrats.
What are America’s interests and who serves as an honest broker?
It appears that one of the most difficult questions to answer is whose interests are being served by American foreign policy?
- The Democrat Party’s desperate need to distract the American public from the Administration’s abysmal performance?
- The Republican Party that believes democratic republics are the answer to the world’s ills and that non-democratic regimes and warlords can be bribed to renounce their religious beliefs, traditions, and cultures?
- The desires of a cabal of so-called “elite” State Department and national security advisers who believe they know what’s best for America, but who appear motivated by one-sided politics? National security advisors Fiona Hill, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, and former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, come to mind.
- The globalists who are seeking a new world order governed by the corrupt United Nations?
- The Military-Industrial complex, desperate for a new influx of taxpayer money?
- Foreign nations using state-sponsored proxies and engaging in proxy wars for their own means.
- Corruptocrats like the Biden Crime Family interfering in a nation’s affairs to further their own shakedown activities?
- The American people.
What I see is that the American people will only benefit if, by happenstance, the domestic and foreign policies promoted by the powers-that-be happen to coincide with the interests of our nation.
Now Ukraine and Taiwan are the new flashpoints, trailed closely by Iran and their proxies in the Middle East…
We appear to be engaged in three proxy fights.
- China – Taiwan.
- Russia – Ukraine
- Iran – Israel and the Middle East
The interventionists demand action. The isolationists demand a form of benign neglect. The situation is worsened by the corrupt, feckless, and un-American posture of the Biden Administration – the vegetative Biden being a proxy for Obama’s self-destructive foreign policies as promulgated by high-ranking Obamacons deeply embedded in the government hierarchy.
I know the questions but I don’t know the answers nor do I know who I trust to execute foreign policy. Certainly not the Democrats with their history of un-American activities? Not the establishment wing of the GOP with their record of failures.
And then there is my best friend Al who reminds me that since I can’t change anything, don’t worry about things you can’t change.
What I do know is that we need honest patriotic leadership and we are unlikely to find it with the same old deeply flawed candidates being proposed by the two political parties. I also know, all things considered, the progressive communist democrats are seeking to destroy America from within and are not a credible choice under any circumstances.
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell