Suppose they aided and abetted the Chinese Communists in perpetrating or covering up the Chinese Communist Party virus? If so, they need to go to prison…
According to an epidemiology professor at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Dr. Harvey Risch -- with over 300 original peer-reviewed publications and who was on the Editorial Board of the American Journal of Epidemiology, we knew early on the basic parameters of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.
- We knew that the most vulnerable among us were the elderly, those with underlying chronic illnesses (co-morbidities), or those who were immunocompromised. For the rest of the population, except for random individuals, the symptoms were undetectable or similar to that of a bad flu.
- We knew certain top-level medical professionals employed by our government or who were acting as contractors and conduits may have helped an enemy of the United States to develop bio-weapons under the guise of medical research.
- And these professionals who were acting as gatekeepers, principal investigators, contractors, and conduits had unsurmountable conflicts of interest when investigating, reporting, and suppressing information on the virus that led to a worldwide pandemic and the chaos of a decimated American economy.
- We knew that a phony metric of "cases" was dependent on the amount and type of testing that was used to develop scare statistics.
- We knew that valid or contrarian information was being suppressed by the government and certain technology platforms acting as de facto agents of the Administration.
- We knew that the government was contractually committed to billion-dollar vaccine programs. There was a massive financial incentive to suppress cheap, easy-to-obtain, effective therapeutics that treated the symptoms of the CCP virus.
- While our Congressional Intelligence Committees were preoccupied with the politicized prosecution and persecution of President Trump, they failed to investigate China's major biological threat to our American homeland.
- Likewise, we knew that our premier law enforcement agencies were similarly focused on the politicized prosecution and persecution of President Trump and failed to follow up on those who lied under oath about matters relating to the CCP virus.
- We knew that the statistical records were being fudged, and the government knowingly incentivized the over-reporting of the CCP virus using increased Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement rates.
In an interview with Jan Jekielek, the host of the Epoch Times’ series "American Thought Leaders," Dr. Risch noted…
Dr. Risch: So, overall, I’d say that we’ve had a pandemic of fear, and the fear has affected almost everybody, whereas the infection has affected relatively few. It’s serious in some of those people, as we’ve seen, but by and large, it’s been a very selected pandemic, and predictable. We didn’t know at the beginning how predictable it was. At least, we laypeople, so to speak, in the pandemic didn’t know that. I’m sure that the pharma companies and countries who had experienced it slightly before us had a better picture than we did, but it was very distinguished between young versus old, healthy versus chronic disease people.
So, we quickly learned who was at risk for the pandemic and who wasn’t. However, the fear was manufactured for everybody, and that’s what characterized the whole pandemic, is that degree of fear and people’s response to the fear.
Mr. Jekielek: You’re saying it’s been manufactured. Explain this to me. How do you see this?
Dr. Risch: I think that the people who were in the nominal positions of authority initially spread a much worse picture of the dire nature of this, that everybody was at risk, everybody could die, everybody needed to find protection, everybody needed to stay in their homes and not go out, not socialize, and so on, to protect themselves, then protect society, and people were quite afraid of that message, as anybody would be, because one trusted in those times with the government, with authorities, with scientific people, with medical people in authority, the public health institutions all saying the same message starting in about February, March of last year.
So, we all kind of believed this, and therefore, all of our anxiety levels were raised, and we all made decisions to curtail, to various degrees, our exposures to other people, some more than others, but I think everybody had levels of anxiety that really affected how they carried out their life at that time.<Source>
The evidence is mounting, and it is time to hold the progressive communist Democrats accountable for their actions.
The Democrats are royally screwing us, and enough is enough.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS