It has long been my contention that the Democrats are both incapable and unwilling to defend the safety and security of the United States of America and all Americans. Demonstrably so since the progressive communist democrats have aggressively and deeply politicized the leadership of our premier intelligence and law enforcement agencies.
Why are we encountering so many intelligence and law enforcement failures on the Democrat’s watch?
How likely are the U.S. intelligence agencies going to get the nuclearization of Iran wrong -- either accidentally or deliberately?
China tests new space capability with hypersonic missile
China tested a nuclear-capable hypersonic missile in August that circled the globe before speeding towards its target, demonstrating an advanced space capability that caught US intelligence by surprise.
Five people familiar with the test said the Chinese military launched a rocket that carried a hypersonic glide vehicle which flew through low-orbit space before cruising down towards its target.
The missile missed its target by about two-dozen miles, according to three people briefed on the intelligence. But two said the test showed that China had made astounding progress on hypersonic weapons and was far more advanced than US officials realized.
The test has raised new questions about why the US often underestimated China’s military modernization.
“We have no idea how they did this,” said a fourth person. <Source>
Considering the deep influence the Communist Chinese have with the Biden Administration and many members of Congress, troubling questions are arising at astonishing speed. Legitimate inquiries, branded as conspiracy theories by the progressive communist democrats and their media propagandists and censors, appear to have a basis in fact – sometimes more dangerous and damaging than previously portrayed.
Some important questions:
- Why is our government so eager to adopt the public-private control of businesses model and the surveillance and social scoring of Communist China?
- Why do we allow entry to universities and research labs to foreign individuals without adequate vetting? And treat spies with less regard than the punishment of Jonathan Pollard?
- Why are we funding dual-use research that has led to Communist Chinese bio-weapons? Is it possible that the vaccine makes individuals vulnerable to a second lethal strike by nations with population issues – especially those sponsored by the Communist China-infiltrated de-industrialization/de-growth environmental movement?
- Why are we still failing to hold Communist China accountable for the social and economic havoc wreaked by China’s failure to provide timely information about the original virus outbreak and the criminal act of seeding the virus around the world to “level the battlefield?”
- Are the intelligence and law enforcement agencies becoming increasingly inept under politicized leadership; concentrating on race-based domestic issues and the suppression of domestic dissent? Is this by the design of those Democrats who believe America to be a source of evil in this world as taught (indoctrinated) by the communists?
But the most important question of all…
Why does the United States exempt elected officials and their staffs from the same type of intensive background security clearance procedure that we routinely require of others before access to classified information?
Would such checks have revealed that Senior House Intelligence Committee member Diane Feinstein employed a Chinese spy for nearly twenty years – and when discovered, was allowed to retire with a government pension? Would such checks have revealed that Eric Swalwell, who now serves on the House Intelligence Committee, consorted with a Chinese spy linked to other politicians? Would such checks preclude politicians with familial dealings with hostile foreign governments from holding positions with access to classified information?
Should the Securities and Exchange Commission use the Department of Justice to prosecute elected or appointed officials, and their staff for insider trading on non-public knowledge using the same “Martha Stewart” rules that apply to the private sector?
President Barack Obama was surrounded by communists, as was Hillary Clinton, and is Joe Biden. How can our enemies be gaining ground in our government and key private sector infrastructure? The biblical “thirty pieces of silver? (Matthew 26:15 – “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?”)
To say a majority of America has lost faith in government, institutions, and leadership is an understatement. Unless we start seeing the Democrat Party, no longer the traditional Democrat Party with some semblance of patriotism, as the enemy, we will continue to be royally screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell