Did anyone believe that the mainstream media moguls and tech tyrants with their social media “fact-checkers” would understand the Maricopa County audit reports and presentations and report them accurately and fairly?
DNC Statement on Arizona GOP’s “Audit” Report
“This baseless ‘audit’ has been a massive waste of taxpayer money and a dangerous attempt by extremist Republicans to undermine our democracy. In the ten months the Arizona GOP has spent relitigating an election they know President Joe Biden won fairly and spreading dangerous misinformation about the security of our elections as a ruse to restrict voting rights across the country. Every Republican peddling election misinformation will have to explain to their constituents why they spent their time undermining democracy on behalf of Donald Trump instead of delivering for their constituents.” <Source>
I find it supremely ironic that those election officials, Democrats, and talking heads who claimed that the Arizona audit was illegitimate and was conducted by unqualified partisans are now celebrating the audit as vindicating their original belief that the election was fair, honest, and accurate representation of the will of the people—using a top-line reading of the numbers without noting the magnitude of the discrepancies.
So let’s engage in what the Democrats are pejoratively labeling “Whataboutism.”
As I pointed out in yesterday’s blog, recounts can account for slight discrepancies in the totals – but do not address irregularities or illegally cast or counted ballots. In other words, the audit confirmed that the original counts were not grossly falsified without an accompanying ballot -- whether it was improperly collected before, during, or after the election deadline – or possibly manufactured following Election Day.
Now, who will investigate, verify, and correct the official record based on these discovered issues?
- 23, 344 ballots cast under voter registration IDs for people who may not have received their ballots by mail because no one with that name was at the address to which the ballot was sent.
- 9,041 more ballots returned by voters than received.
- 5,295 people who potentially voted in multiple counties.
- 3,432 ballots that do not match the official results as to who voted.
- 2,592 more duplicate ballots than original ballots
- 2,382 people who had moved out of Maricopa County but recorded as voting in-person
- 1,551 votes counted in excess of voters.
Curiously, one finding from MIT-degreed pattern recognition expert Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai’s team was not explicitly addressed. The finding of 17,126 duplicate early voting ballot images.
The analysis revealed various anomalies such as: 34,448 EVB return envelope images that were 2-Copy, 3-Copy and 4-Copy duplicates ("Duplicates") originating from 17,126 unique voters while no Duplicates were reported in Maricopa's CANVASS reported; 6,545 more unique EVB return envelopes reported by Maricopa than that by Echo Mail; 9,589 more EVB return envelopes with signatures in Maricopa's count; and, Maricopa's count of 587 "Bad Signatures" - equaling 0.031% of all EVB return envelopes received by Maricopa - appear to be surprisingly low, given that EchoMail itself, though not commissioned to audit or perf01m Signature Verification, detected 2,580 non-signature Scribbles, in the Signature Region, which would exceed Maricopa's "Bad Signatures" percentage of 0.031%, by over four times. <Source>
Who will be held accountable for the mass deletions of files required by law to be retained for 22-months? It appears that the auditors may have documentary video evidence of who was at the keyboard of specific devices when the deletions occurred?
- 865 directories and 85,673 Election Related Files (scanned ballots, .dvd files, slog.txt files, etc) were Deleted Between 10/28/20 and 11/05/20
- 9,571 Directories and 1,064,746 Election Related Files Were Deleted Between 11/01/20 and 03/16/21
- 304 Directories and 59,387 Files Containing Election Data Deleted From the HiPro Scanner 1 on 3 March 2021
- 1,016 Directories and 196,463 Files Containing Election Data Deleted From the HiPro Scanner 3 on 3 March 2021
- 981 Directories and 191,295 Files Containing Election Data Deleted From the HiPro Scanner 4 on 3 March 2021
- Clear Intentional Overwriting of the Security Logs by the EMSADMIN Account
- 2/11/2021 – 462 Log Entries Overwritten
- 3/3/2021 - 37,686 Log Entries Overwritten
- 4/12/2021 – 330 Log Entries Overwritten <Source>
If anything, the real drivers of election fraud had nothing to do with the actual handling of physical ballots…
Instead, it came from partisan politicians who used their pandemic-created “emergency powers” to change election rules and procedures that materially weakened the electoral system. It came from the mainstream media that canceled, censored, and spun scandalous news stories that may have had a material effect on the Biden candidacy. And it came from “irregular” voting practices, including the indiscriminate distribution of mail-in ballots, carefully positioned ballot drop boxes in critical areas, uncontrolled and unobserved ballot harvesting, and drive-thru collection points.
According to the Audit's Executive Summary, the margin of victory was 10, 457 votes with 57,734 ballots with known issues. Issues the Democrats are not eager to explore.
There will be no overturning of the election results or decertification of the vote. The best “We the People” can hope for is an asterisk on the election, the removal of corrupt or incompetent election officials before 2022, and, of course, a strengthened electoral system with auditability, checks and balances, and real penalties for election fraud – and the will of the majority to impose them.
Other than that, we are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell