The Democrats are doing everything in their power to delay, discontinue, and discredit any findings in an independent election audit…
Department Of State Decertifies Fulton County’s Voting System
Harrisburg, PA – Acting Secretary of State Veronica W. Degraffenreid has informed the Fulton County Board of Elections that she has decertified the county's voting system for future elections because it was subjected to a post-election review by a third party in violation of Pennsylvania's Election Code.
"I have a statutory obligation to examine, evaluate and certify electronic voting systems," Secretary Degraffenreid said in a July 20, 2021, letter to the county. "These reviews include verifying that the voting system conforms to federal and state law and any regulations or standards regarding confidentiality, security, accuracy, safety, reliability, usability, accessibility, durability, resiliency, and auditability."
Earlier this year, Fulton County officials allowed Wake TSI, a company with no knowledge or expertise in election technology, to access certain key components of its certified system, including the county's election database, results files, and Windows systems logs. The county officials also allowed the company to use a system imaging tool to take complete hard drive images of these computers and other digital equipment.
"These actions were taken in a manner that was not transparent," the Secretary said in her letter. "As a result of the access granted to Wake TSI, Fulton County's certified system has been compromised and neither Fulton County, the vendor, Dominion Voting Systems, nor the Department of State can verify that the impacted components of Fulton County's leased voting system are safe to use in future elections."
The third-party access to Fulton County's voting system undermined the chain of custody requirements and strict access limitations necessary to prevent both intentional and inadvertent tampering with electronic voting systems. The unauthorized access prevents the vendor from affirming that the system continues to meet state and federal certification standards.
Election Assessment in Pennsylvania County Uncovers Five ‘Issues of Note’
Wake Technology Services Inc. (Wake TSI), a Pennsylvania-based firm, conducted the assessment in Fulton County. Workers visited the county’s offices late last year and about a month later, on Feb. 9.
Wake TSI personnel did not conduct a technology forensic audit of the operating system or election management system (EMS) but did review some system file dates, log files, ballot images, and other files.
Wake TSI said in its report summary that it found that the election “was well run, was conducted in a diligent and effective manner and followed the directions of Pennsylvania.” No anomalies were reported during the election process and expectations were that the assessment would not show any indications of fraud, error, interference, or misconduct.
However, Wake TSI said it found five “issues of note,” including that Dominion failed to meet the commonwealth’s certification standards; that the election management system had Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools installed, despite the software not being part of the U.S. Election Assistance Commission’s certified configuration; and that changes were made to the management system just three weeks prior to the election.
(1) Shouldn’t the responsibility to demonstrate the integrity of an election and the correctness of its tallies lie with those government officials who managed the election?
(2) If a third-party audit would demonstrate the integrity of an election, that an election was run honestly and efficiently, allowing, of course, for minor localized glitches encountered in any large undertaking, why do we find that the government officials who ran the election resisting any audit attempts where they do not fully and completely control the audit?
(3) What is the appropriate method to handle legitimate “evidence” advanced as allegations by citizen-voters who have provided sworn, under penalty of perjury, declarations, and affidavits detailing their direct observations?
(4) Shouldn’t the duty of election officials include acceptably answering credible allegations advanced as declarations and affidavits in a transparent manner?
(5) If election equipment is required to be examined, documented, and certified before an election, why are election officials refusing to use election equipment that has been examined by third parties using documented forensic methods that do not alter or modify the hardware or software in any manner? They need to recertify and recalibrate the equipment before the next election anyway.
It is a bitch that we can no longer trust our government in this hyper-political age. Or, I might have suggested that an independent election audit department be created in the GAO (Government Accountability Office) but certainly not in the corrupt FBI or DOJ which can’t be trusted to investigate and prosecute criminal activities involving the Democrats or its member politicians.
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell