It is time to tell the progressive socialist democrats to quit trying to destroy American from within, erase our freedoms and individuality in favor of an elite-run collective of compliant individuals, and empowering those external forces that are complicit in bringing about the destruction of the most moral, diverse, and beneficial nation in the history of man.
Seven Fundamental truths…
(1) We are all racists. That is, nature has encoded a survival rule in our lizard brains that informs our physiology and psychology that we are least likely to face an existential risk from people like us. People from our tribe who are local, look and behave like us. Over time, we become products of our upbringing, education, peer pressure, experience, and the environment – but that does not fully negate our fundamental programming.
(2) We face a credible fear when we stray into unfamiliar neighborhoods known to have elevated crime rates or approach individuals whose characteristics are statistically linked to greater threats that exceed the background threshold of common experience.
(3) The progressive socialist democrats use identification and isolation to attack their opposition as Saul Alinsky observed in his Rules for Radicals. Specifically, Rule #13, “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” That is, as herd animals, we first want to assure ourselves and others that we are members of the herd and affirm that we occupy a certain place in the herd’s hierarchy. Anything that questions our membership or status in the herd is most likely to cause us discomfort. Hence the isolating power of public identifications, shame, or ridicule. (Rule #5, “Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also, it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.")
(4) Only you have the power to make yourself feel ashamed, unworthy, or anything else. It is a fundamental fact that your opposition, short of a physical assault or the denial of the fundamental necessities of life (water, food, healthcare, clothing, housing, gainful employment, etc.) cannot harm you without your consent.
(5) To the extent the progressive socialist democrats define concepts and language to make you wrong, feel bad enough to change your behavior, or self-censor your speech, they have won the battle for your soul which makes you an exceptional American. Truth be told, all of us benefit from privilege. The privilege of our existence in an exceptional nation and the natural privileges conveyed to us by birth, education, experience, and achievement. To deny otherwise is foolish and shortsighted. However, it is a fundamental truth that we should recognize, acknowledge, and celebrate our innate privilege and maximize it to benefit ourselves, our community, and more broadly, society. To the extent that others attempt to gain or maintain power by subjectively disadvantaging you and advantaging another is racism, sexism, or whatever "ism” is fashionable.
(6) Do not grant, cede, or convey power to those who point to “science” as a justification for their political actions. Today, we find a common thread running through the progressive socialist democrat narrative: obey "the science." Unfortunately, "the science" is no longer science, but the bastardization of science in support of a political narrative. They have falsified themselves and want us to “look over there at the shiny object.”
(7) The Democrats use identity politics to cobble together a winning coalition by exploiting fundamental falsehoods. They care only about power and do not give a damn about discrimination, racism, sexism, or any other large class of individuals. It is about the manipulation of classes to achieve power. That minorities are different is of little concern to the Democrats, what is important is that they remain an identifiable, reachable group outside of societal norms in dress, language, and behavior.
Consider blacks … It is in the Democrat's best interests to perpetuate their deviance from societal norms, accepting of behavior that would normally be shunned such as the bastardization of language, the tolerance for criminal activity, the lack of male parental responsibility for spouses and children, and the low expectations for the scholastic success of black children. All giving rise to the Democrat elite's tendency to treat blacks as children incapable of functioning on their own and needing Democrat guidance to succeed and redress their grievances. One need only look at blacks in the military where they assume responsibilities far greater than that of the average civilian. Only to be infantilized when returning to civilian life.
Again, a historical truth be told, the Democrat Party is the part of slavery, racism, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK, and has been the strongest opponent of civil rights legislation. Something the GOP is too cowardly to say out loud.
Are you willing to give your permission to the progressive socialist democrats to make you feel like an oppressed victim of the “system?” Look around! Are you blind! They are the system. The Democrats are in charge of the government, education, the media, the economy, and the corporations. And yet they point to the GOP as oppressors. I call bullshit.
As exceptional Americans, we should tell the power-hungry progressive socialist democrats, their affiliated radical and racist organizations, and their weapon of choice, the mainstream media, to “eff off and die.” Or in more popular terms "Get down with your bad self!" (look it up).
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS