Welcome to Day +49 and many questions…
(1) Just glancing through the 5,593-page Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 PDF reminds me how corrupt, dysfunctional, and unmanageable Congress has become. Nobody can read and understand this bill without specialized expertise and knowledge of thousands of laws, rules, and regulations that are incorporated by reference. In fact, Congress appears to be shirking its sworn duties and institutionalizing corruption by presenting outlines that leave the actual law-making to staffers in Executive Branch agencies where they formulate the rules and regulations that are implemented under the force of law. Talk about separation of powers; Congress has outsourced the heavy lifting to the deep-state bureaucracy.
(2) We appear to be living in an age of corrupt professional politicians that care little for the United States Constitution and place their political careers, power, prestige, perks, privileges, and profits above the Country. At least with King George, we were dealing with one tyrant, not hundreds, if not thousands, of petty tyrants that will never be held accountable for their corruption, malfeasance, misfeasance, and nonfeasance.
(3) We can no longer trust this nation’s premier intelligence and law enforcement agencies as they appear to be more concerned with protecting themselves from criminal charges for demonstrable wrongdoing than keeping America safe and secure from our enemies, both foreign and domestic. Someone needs to explain to me why a Chinese spy in Diane Feinstein’s office was allowed to “retire” rather than face prosecution and a long jail term. Could it be because Feinstein was compromised? Then there is the matter of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff, who allowed Representative Eric Swalwell to remain on the intelligence committee full-well-knowing he was compromised by a communist Chinese Spy while holding a top secrete (and above) security clearance?
(4) Which brings us to the perfidy of Hunter Biden and President-elect Joe Biden. Both clearly compromised by criminality and possibly representing a threat to our national security. Joe Biden is surrounded by individuals who appear to hate the United States and seem willing to provide aid and comfort to our enemies. I am still waiting to find out how former President Barack Obama is held in such high esteem when he literally provided access to billions of dollars as aid and comfort to one of our most virulent enemies, Iran, while they were chanting “Death to America?”
(5) And, it is not just the Democrats and their families that are profiting from relations with Communist China. There is the GOP Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, whose family fortune is built on their business relationships with China, as are the fortunes of the media moguls and tech tyrants that support the Democrats.
(6) Looking inward, we find the public sector employee unions who are little more than mob protection rackets that actively corrupt politicians to gain wages and benefits that are bankrupting our municipalities and states. Someone needs to explain to me why teachers continue to get paid and receive healthcare benefits while not performing any useful work? Or why government workers who are furloughed as “non-essential” during a funding shut-down suddenly become “essential” during a pandemic.
(7) With all this talk about how President Trump may be the greatest President in modern times, explain to me why the CIA’s Gina Haspel and the FBI’s Christopher Wray are still employed? Haspel was the CIA station chief in London, while the CIA used foreign intelligence operatives and organizations operating in London to spy on Americans domestically. Christopher Wray refuses to turn over unclassified documents subpoenaed by Congressional oversight committees. Where are the prosecutions of known unindicted felons within our government? Will, we ever see a Durham report and indictments, or will the clock have run out – similar to using a ten-year timeline and phony budget numbers to justify funding Congressional spending?
(8) Is this entire election charade simply distraction 5.0 to protect Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the rest of their cadre of fellow travelers from the consequences of their illegal actions?
(9) You know that intelligence report on the election interference that was due on December 18, 2020 – want to bet the deep-state is deliberately withholding it to keep it from being used in an election challenge before the United States Supreme Court? Since when do low-level apparatchiks like Lt. Col. Vindman say “no” to the President of the United States?
(10) If you think crazies are only on the Democrat side, consider the alleged criminal actions of a former Texas police officer who surveilled an innocent Hispanic air conditioning repairman on the suspicion he was transporting 750,000 counterfeit ballots. The ex-cop rammed the innocent man’s vehicle, held him at gunpoint on the ground with his knee in his back – and turned him over to the police. Surprise, the truck contained air conditioning repair parts and no ballots. What the former cop did not say was that he had received over $250,000 from some right-wing nut jobs and their charitable foundation. The former officer faces 20-years in prison, and I hope he gets at least 10-years. Read the police report.
(11) Some readers chuckle over my usual last line that says, “We are screwed.” But can anyone tell me different?
You want scary…
This is the witch that gave the Communist Chinese a pass while distracting most of Congress with phony impeachment claims -- that are so unconstitutional as to be ludicrous. Where the hell is the media? Oh! I forgot they are bought and paid for by the Communist Chinese and their Democrat agents.
Why is the New York Times not covering the Eric Swalwell Chinese Spy story?
One thought comes to mind… Swalwell may have illegally leaked classified House Intelligence documents or proceedings information to the Times. Then again, The Times ignored most of the Holocaust and fed Americans Stalin’s propaganda while he massacred millions of Ukrainians by starvation.
Can you even believe that the United States Department of Justice is ignoring today’s massive election fraud and government corruption to charge a foreign bomb-maker 32 years after the fact?
Monday, December 21, 2020 -- Former Senior Libyan Intelligence Officer and Bomb-Maker for the Muamar Qaddafi Regime Charged for The December 21, 1988 Bombing of Pan Am Flight 103
Today, Attorney General William Barr, Director of the FBI, Christopher Wray, Assistant Attorney General for National Security John Demers, and Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, Michael Sherwin, announced new charges against a former Libyan intelligence operative, Abu Agela Mas’ud Kheir Al-Marimi, aka, “Hasan Abu Ojalya Ibrahim” (Masud), for his role in building the bomb that killed 270 individuals in the destruction of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland on Dec. 21, 1988.
[OCS: That explains it: why William Barr and Christopher Wray did nothing for years about Biden selling influence to foreign entities.]
“Today’s announcement should remind the world that when Americans are harmed, the FBI and the United States government will never stop pursuing justice for our citizens, no matter where that takes us, how long it takes us to get there, or how difficult the road might be,” said FBI Director Chris Wray. “Without the thoroughness and professionalism of our FBI personnel, the Department of Justice, our Scottish partners, and the people of Lockerbie, we never would have found the trail that led us to the men responsible for this attack. We will never forget the loved ones who were lost, and we remain committed to continuing our work to achieve justice for the victims and their families.”
[OCS: I wonder if this bullshit left a brown ring around Christopher Wray’s mouth? Hey, Chris – what about those who attacked our embassy in Benghazi, Libya and killed our Ambassador and other American citizens? You know the perpetrator – the one that was giving media interviews while the FBI was sitting on their collectives asses? Americans are being harmed NOW by politicians selling out to our enemies, both foreign and domestic? By the way, where are the prosecutions of those who attacked a Federal Courthouse in Portland or are you too effin busy with your media consultants?]
“Today’s unsealing of criminal charges in the Pan Am 103 case is monumental on several fronts,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Michael R. Sherwin for the District of Columbia. “First, the criminal complaint against the alleged ‘bomb maker’ signifies that the work of federal prosecutors never ends, even after several decades, until all criminal actors are held accountable. In addition, these charges remind the public of the horrific effect that acts of terrorism continue to have on victims and their families. The bombing of Pan Am 103 was historic in that it was, until the 9/11 terrorist attacks, the largest terrorist attack on U.S. civilians in history. It also remains the deadliest terrorist attack in the history of the United Kingdom – for all of these reasons we will never forget and the D.C. United States Attorney’s Office will continue to seek justice for all of the Pan Am 103 victims and their loved ones.” <Source>
[OCS: How about seeking justice for Americans and holding the CIA and Hillary Clinton accountable for transferring arms to Islamic militants in Benghazi? Or selling out her country’s uranium stockpile to the Russians? Or creating the largest ongoing scandal in American history to hide the criminality of the Obama administration with her private email server containing classified emails. In fact, why are you even going after Julian Assange or Edward Snowden when you have domestic perpetrators like Clinton who sold out their country?]
With the Democrats in power, does it even matter which Democrat puppet is President any more?
We are so screwed.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS