DELUSIONAL OBAMA DENIGRATES THE UNITED STATES ON FOREIGN SOIL -- CONFLATES TERRORISM WITH CLIMATE CHANGE
Who is this man who pretends he is the President of the United States …
“I say all this because another part of being vigilant, another part of defeating terrorists like ISIL, is upholding the rights and freedoms that define our two great republics. That includes freedom of religion. That includes equality before the law. There have been times in our history, in moments of fear, when we have failed to uphold our highest ideals, and it has been to our lasting regret. We must uphold our ideals now. Each of us, all of us, must show that America is strengthened by people of every faith and every background.”
- The United States Constitution is not a suicide pact that conveys significant advantages to enemies who declare war on America and attack her citizens. Islam is more a political ideology based on religion than a religion. It is not, as President Obama continues to say, a religion of peace, nor is it a religion that is compatible with freedom of expression, freedom of religion, or fundamental human rights.
- It is believed that the reference to “moments of fear” alludes to the internment of the Japanese-Americans during World War II. To denigrate the United States on foreign soil is a pattern and practice of this president who seems to hate America, perhaps as much as his long-time “spiritual mentor,” Reverend Jeremiah “God Damn American” Wright. As the representative of the American people you simply do not denigrate, disparage, or downplay America on the world stage.
- Upholding one’s ideals does not mean accepting and embracing a murderous enemy with open arms nor does the concept apply to an existential war. It is one thing to uphold ideals such as the Geneva Convention, it is a far different thing to craft rules of engagement that puts your own soldiers at risk for the purposes of avoiding bad media coverage.
- America is strengthened by people who assimilate and become Americans, not those who self-segregate and attempt to recreate the religion, culture, politics, culture, language, food, dress, and behavior of the crapistan they left – and then try to force Americans into behaving similarly.
Exploding another demographic bomb …
“Related to this, I want to note that under President Hollande, France plans to welcome 30,000 additional Syrian refugees over the next two years. Here in the United States, refugees coming to America go through up to two years of intense security checks, including biometric screening. Nobody who sets foot in America goes through more screening than refugees.”
- France is already experiencing problems with Muslims who refuse to assimilate, self-segregating in neighborhoods, and attacking people and property, both public and private, over the slighted provocation. Are the French that stupid that they would increase the threat to their country and their population? Perhaps the cheese-eating surrender monkeys are already flying the white flag of defeat? How else can you explain this suicidal behavior.
- As for screening, the liar-in-chief, can’t even tell the American public that we adequately screen and control the illegal aliens pouring over our borders – or even that we match incoming and outgoing visas to determine who is staying illegally. Then there are the sanctuary cities who care little for identifying criminal illegal aliens, let alone anyone else.
The delusional communist …
“And next week, I will be joining President Hollande and world leaders in Paris for the global climate conference. What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children.”
- Empty meaningless rhetoric conflating climate change and terrorism. The idea that the world stands as one against anything, including terrorism, is disproven in Syria and elsewhere where politicians are picking winners and losers based on national advantage and political experience. The saying that one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter is just another indication of the bankruptcy and corruption of moral equivalence, multiculturalism, and political correctness.
- Ask yourself: if man cannot adequately and accurately measure man’s climate signal against the background noise of climate variability, or mitigate the effects of nature to affect change, what is the chance that the only thing being controlled is your individual freedom, labor, and assets – all for political gain by those who wish to impose a totalitarian, one-world government on the world.
This time it is different …
“So, President Hollande, my fellow Americans -- let’s remember we’ve faced greater threats to our way of life before. Fascism. Communism. A first world war. A second. A long Cold War. Each and every time, we prevailed. We have prevailed because our way of life is stronger. Because we stay united. Because even as we are relentless in the face of evil, we draw on what’s best in ourselves and in the character of our countries. It will be no different this time. Make no mistake, we will win, and groups like ISIL will lose. And standing with allies like France, we will continue to show the world the best of American leadership.”
- We prevailed because we were unafraid to label the enemy as evil and a threat to our existence. We prevailed because we waged war on the entire population, we did not limit our rules of engagement. We were in it to win. General George Patton was not a man of nuance or proportionality – he was a leader that wanted to kill our enemies and destroy their infrastructure without worrying about the media. A mainstream media that acted as cheerleaders for our country, unlike today’s mainstream media that acts as the Fifth Column, the propaganda arm of our enemies trying to destroy us from within. Senator Joseph McCarthy may have been a corrupt, crude, lewd, demagogue, Only but history has proven him 100% correct about the communist infiltration into every level of American society, even in the highest levels of government. Now I suspect they have achieved their ultimate aim – the Manchurian Candidate that sits in the Oval Office and cannot seem to name our enemies or prosecute an all out war against terrorists. (“This barbaric terrorist group -- ISIL, or Daesh -- and its murderous ideology pose a serious threat to all of us.”) No – these are radical Muslims acting on the strictest interpretation of Islam as found in the Quran and Hadiths.
- Yes it is different. Our current President is not a leader; at least not acting for the American people. Like any other coward, he leads from behind – issuing commands while enjoying the perks and privileges of his office while men die for nothing. Watching this president give up our hard won gains and create a power vacuum that creates ISIS, empowers Iran, and threatens to introduce nuclear weapons into the region, should make any American sick.
- This is a man of zero action. (“As part of that, I’m calling on the European Union to finally implement the agreement that’s been long in the works that would require airlines to share passenger information, so we can do more to stop foreign terrorist fighters from entering our countries undetected.”) Shut down access to American airports tomorrow, and information sharing will be up and running within one week. He speaks of 8,000 airstrikes. A drop in the bucket – especially because many were aimed at non-target targets. Action would be to call out the B-52’s at Diego Garcia and carpet bomb the ISIS stronghold in Syria.
- Obama speaks (“Our counterterrorism, homeland security, and law enforcement professionals -- federal, state and local -- they are tireless. They have prevented attacks and they have saved lives. They are working every hour, every day for our security.”), but fails to mention that it is his very orders that cripple border protection against terrorists.
- How seriously can you take this fool Obama (“And that’s why, for more than a year, the United States, France, and our coalition of some 65 nations have been united in one mission -- to destroy these ISIL terrorists and defeat their vile ideology.”) when the United States and 65 other nations cannot defeat a relatively weak enemy. That is, unless the liar-in-chief, is full of crap or has a different agenda.
Bottom line …
Only in such a deliberately divided country could a weakling with zero experience be elected president on the basis of his color rather than competence. And now, we are preparing to duplicate this sad chapter in our history by considering a corrupt, lying, communist with a vagina; allowing sex to trump substance.
Enough is enough.
It is time to recognize that Islam is a warlord-developed political ideology posing as a religion. Recognize that little has changed as the Crusades were about Christendom responding to Muslim aggression – as it is today.
We cannot allow the democrats, in reality the neo-communist party in the USA, to pretend to protect our country, our constitution, or our way of life. They have sold out their honor and their nation for the proverbial thirty pieces of silver and can no longer be trusted to recognize the difference between good and evil. They can’t even be trusted to label evil as evil.
We are so screwed.
In his own words …
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS