THE REPUBLICAN ANSWER TO ABORTION, HOMOSEXUALITY, CLIMATE CHANGE, GMO-FOODS IS SIMPLY THE TRUTH THAT THE PROGRESSIVE SOCIALIST DEMOCRATS WOULD RATHER YOU NOT HEAR …
Have you ever wondered why the progressive socialist democrats seem wedded to abortion, birth control, and homosexuality; and what does that have to do with global warming and genetically-modified foods?
Simply put, the socialists and communists have a worldview that posits a finite supply of natural and man-made resources and that these resources need to be conserved for the collective, now and in future generations, by enlightened leaders – mostly pseudo-intellectuals – for the benefit of all. And that political power derives from the creation of scarcity, real or imagined, and its management. Supporting special interests with perks, privileges, and positions in return for political loyalty.
It sounds strange, but population control is driving the progressive socialist democrats and that their philosophy of the ends justify the means, fair or foul, is pretty much why we see progressive socialist democrats engaging in lies, corruption, and cronyism.
In their own words …
Abortion, birth control, and non-reproductive homosexuality all feed into the meme of population control.
Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger
- "The mass of significant Negroes, particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is [in] that portion of the population least intelligent and fit and least able to rear children properly."
- "Before eugenicists and others who are laboring for racial betterment can succeed, they must first clear the way for birth control. Like the advocates of birth control, the eugenicists, for instance, are seeking to assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit. Both are seeking a single end but they lay emphasis upon different methods."
- In her book The Pivot of Civilization, Sanger advocated the eradication of "human weeds," segregating "morons, misfits and [the] maladjusted" and sterilizing "genetically inferior races." <Source>
There have always been academics and others who sincerely believed that population control was a necessary evil and that handicapped, disadvantaged, or disabled people were an unacceptable cost burden to society. While the government wages a war on obesity, it is not a far stretch to see someone apply additional criteria in providing or denying specific healthcare or remedies to specific people. But, then again, we see the progressive socialist democrats implementing the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, although neither condition is accurate. And, we also notice that the government is compiling a health dossier that is being merged with financial and employment details -- and question if this is the beginning of something quite different from what the people were told.
As does the reduction of our standard of living by curtailing energy and the engineered production of food.
Stanford University biologist and author of the best-selling book The Population Bomb, Dr. Paul Ehrlich
Since the release of this book in 1968, Ehrlich has been one of the most frequently cited "experts" on environmental issues by the media, despite the fact that his predictions on the fate of the planet, more often than not, have been wrong.
In The Population Bomb, Ehrlich predicted that hundreds of millions of people would die of starvation during the 1970s because the earth's inhabitants would multiply at a faster rate than world's ability to supply food.
- "Actually, the problem in the world is that there is much too many rich people..." - Quoted by the Associated Press, April 6, 1990
- "Giving society cheap, abundant energy would be the equivalent of giving an idiot child a machine gun." - Quoted by R. Emmett Tyrrell in The American Spectator, September 6, 1992
- "We've already had too much economic growth in the United States. Economic growth in rich countries like ours is the disease, not the cure." - Quoted by Dixy Lee Ray in her book Trashing the Planet (1990)
- "The battle to feed humanity is over. In the 1970s, the world will undergo famines. Hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death in spite of any crash programs embarked upon now. Population control is the only answer." - Ehrlich in his book, The Population Bomb (1968), predicting widespread famine that never materialized. <Source>
Socialism and Communism, the central planning of our existence by enlightened ruling elites has never worked and can never work due to the vagaries and frailties of human nature.
That is, people who are once granted power over others, will do everything in the power and use any means at their disposal, to remain in power. Thus, leading to a totalitarian government necessary to quell any revolution by the mistreated masses who will eventually come to see their esteemed leadership’s actions be considered crimes against humanity when viewed from outside the closed kingdom.
The Republican response to the democrat challenge should be simply to tell the truth; reverse everything a progressive socialist democrat says and apply it to them.
- When they speak of civil rights and social justice, point out is was the democrats, especially in the South, that espoused racism and quarantining blacks in concentrated locations. Point out the onerous public policies under the democrats that separated black men from their families and their children.
- When they speak out about abortion, birth control, and homosexuality, point to socialists like Margaret Sanger and highlight her work; especially the number of black babies that are aborted each and every year.
- When they speak out about climate change,or genetically-modified food, turn the subject back to population control and a reduced standard of living.
- When they speak about environmentalism and energy usage, question why they allow "local" polluters to keep polluting and endangering the "local" population by paying for government-sanctioned indulgences that benefit the Wall Street Wizards and funnel money abroad to the special interests located in a tax-free haven for so-called "carbon credits." It's a scam that benefits the rich and does not make the local population any healthier. The truth it has always been about controlling energy -- the key to our economy -- and not so much about pollution.
- When they speak of fiscal responsibility, transparency, and accountability, point to the corruption, waste, fraud, and abuse in the democrat’s public policy actions.
- When the attack gets personal, point out that the attacker has exhausted all rational arguments and must attack the messenger.
- Be prepared to be attacked in the progressive mainstream media. Turn it back on the progressive socialist democrats by saying that you do not excuse bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior, you propose workable solutions to solve problems.
- Do not be afraid to use Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals against the progressive socialist democrats. These techniques work. And, if they are used against you, point out which rule is being used and ask your attacker if he agrees with Alinsky’s socialist view of the world.
- When they mention the middle class, ask how unions have destroyed American education and produced another generation of functional illiterates; or destroyed entire industries, forcing many to send work abroad to remain competitive and in business.
- And, when they denigrate the rich, the fat cats, and the one-percent, ask them why the progressive socialist democrats are so hell-bent on soliciting campaign funding from the very hand that they bite. Or, ask them about the quid-pro-quo grants, contracts, and subsidies that make this nothing more than a progressive socialist shell game.
Bottom line …
Diminishing the influence of the progressive socialist democrats is no easy task; especially when they are aided and abetted by RINOs (Republicans In Name Only) who are the progressive socialist democrat’s fifth column to attack the GOP from within.
We are living in a time when the progressive socialist democrats are creating coalitions of victims, dividing Americans up into hyphenated-Americans, and then promising to redress their grievances in return for political power. Ask how that has worked out for the Blacks? Ask how that has worked our for the middle class?
Thirty years of progressive socialist democrat governance in Baltimore and what have these democrats done for the people?
If we do not unite, a class of professional politicians will sell us out to the highest bidder while they loudly proclaim their patriotism. Or in the case of Barack Obama and his cadre of socialists and communists, apologize for our historical shortcomings and promise taxpayer reparations.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS