Say what you will about the progressive socialist democrats, they have an heir presumptive and they spend their time, effort, and money attacking the opposition rather than attacking each others. The fact that their heir presumptive is a corrupt, lying, Marxist – they are spinning any opposition as a “war on women” much like they spun the opposition to Barack Obama as “racism.”
So where is the GOP?
- No leader
- No platform
- Suckered into debates on abortion, religion, and race over the economy, jobs, national defense, foreign affairs.
Pathetic results of a recent Washington Post poll …
- Mitt Romney has insisted, as has his wife, that he is not running.
- Jeb Bush is the poster boy for Northeastern Liberal Elites and their crony capitalism.
- Mike Huckabee is more about religion than pragmatic decision-making and destroyed all of the hard-disks when he left the governor’s mansion.
- Rand Paul is a small time grifter who talks conservative, like his father, with dodgy white supremacists in the background.
- Chris Christie is a fighter, but also a liberal who supports public employee unions and gun control.
- Marco Rubio is decent enough, but relatively unknown.
- Rick Perry is an old-fashioned Texas politician with limited appeal.
- Ben Carson is an articulate and gifted physician that has never managed anything with the skillset required for a government position.
- Paul Ryan is a budget and policy wonk without broader experience.
- Ted Cruz is an exciting conservative, but does not appear to have traction with the big money boys.
- As for the rest of them – so what?
Other than Mitt Romney, there is nobody that looks presidential and possesses the requisite experience of managing the Executive Branch. A decent man whose observations and predictions during the past presidential campaign prove that he was well-informed and able to function without a TelePrompTer.
Romney’s single greatest flaw is that he is a gentleman and unlikely to effectively fight the opposition with strong assertive language in the manner of a Chris Christie or Newt Gingrich.
Bottom line …
If the GOP’ presumptive heir is to be Mitt Romney, we need to secure his cooperation NOW and start the campaign. The progressive socialist democrats are running a 24/7/365 campaign … unlike the GOP who starts getting serious only after the primaries have destroyed all of the GOP candidates. The chances of another leader with national name recognition and a record of accomplishment is unlikely to surface in the next two years.
It is time to place competence and patriotism over color and sex.
What you can do now … stop the progressive socialist democrats in the House and the Senate, restore the constitutional checks and balances that prevent an out-of-touch, out-of-control president from taking unilateral action against America and Americans and favoring our enemies over our allies.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell