The face of a RINO (Republican In Name Only …
There is little doubt in my mind that Marco Rubio, a member of the so-called “Gang of Eight” is being played on the issue of immigration reform.
- The corrupt and ultra-leftist Senator Chuck Schumer is the stage manager for this Kabuki theatre which promises border security featuring the same people who currently are ignoring existing laws.
- The White House is deeply involved and has set up shop in Senate offices so that “amnesty” is a given, and everything else is a distraction. Obama’s people are creating language and messaging for the effort to keep tough amendments from seeing the light of day.
- It appears that the White House effort is headed by a racist open borders advocate, Cecilia Munoz (director of the White House Domestic Policy Council) , former Senior Vice President of the militant and racist La Raza (“The Race”) whose motto is “Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.” (“For the Race, everything, outside the Race, nothing.”)
- The White House campaign is composed of empty rhetoric with the full knowledge that Janet Napolitano will never fully enforce any law, nor the Obama administration support the build-out the fence that was promised years ago.
How many times have you heard …
- The breakthrough amendment that will “insure” border security. Truth: the real language of the bill is not complete, all conditions are not binding before, during, and after signature as anything can be modified by congress, a presidential signing order, or the implementation orders of the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
- The republicans “must” sign-on to this bill or their party will disintegrate. Truth: this is nonsense. The republican party will continue to exist as long as there is an opportunity to gain or maintain power and continue to access the public treasury on behalf of special interests.
- Latinos will punish the GOP if they do not sign-on to amnesty. Truth: Hispanics do not support the republican party now or in the future; nor are they likely to support any party that seeks to curtail government entitlements to bring the national debt under control.
- The system is broker and we must fix it NOW! Truth: we have heard this for a decade and more – and nothing has been done. Sort of like energy independence, the perpetual promise of a congress bought and paid for by the special interests.
- We need to bring people out of the shadows. Truth: Congress refuses to implement a plan to set an exact number and a deadline by demanding registration of all illegal aliens in 90-days or they lose their eligibility for any program.
Even the progressive New York Times knows what’s happening …
White House Offers Stealth Campaign to Support Immigration Bill
The hide-out has no sign on the door, but inside Dirksen 201 is a spare suite of offices the White House has transformed into its covert immigration war room on Capitol Hill.
Strategically located down the hall from the Senate Judiciary Committee in one of the city’s massive Congressional office buildings, the work space normally reserved for the vice president is now the hub of a stealthy legislative operation run by President Obama’s staff. Their goal is to quietly secure passage of the first immigration overhaul in a quarter century.
“We are trying hard not to be heavy handed about what we are doing,” said Cecilia Muñoz, the director of the White House Domestic Policy Council and the president’s point person on immigration. Read more at: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/21/us/politics/stealth-campaign-from-the-white-house-for-an-immigration-bill.html
Picture this ….
Assume the bill is passed and is about to be signed into law by President Obama. On the stage are all of the main democrat players, especially democrat representatives whose jobs are at risk during the 2014 congressional election cycle. Not a republican to be seen among the crowd of illegal alien activists. The media endlessly repeating the democrat story as the republicans watch, hear, and read about the democrat triumph.
Scary: Who the hell is Marco Rubio?
Cesar Conda is Marco Rubio’s Chief of Staff. He recently made his Tweets private (protected) so the general public can’t ready them. Cesar Conda has been pushing amnesty for illegals on Twitter and elsewhere as Marco Rubio’s PR agent.
Conda, who is an immigration lawyer, went to work for George Soros before becoming Rubio’s Chief of Staff. Cesar Conda worked on the editorial advisory board of George Soros magazine, The International Economy Magazine.
Another Rubio spokesperson, Alex Conant, recently compared illegal aliens living and working in this country to the institution of slavery.
So now you understand why Marco Rubio is so gung ho for amnesty. He surrounds himself with a George Soros monkey like Cesar Conda and other idiots like Alex Conant. Sad that Rubio is turning to be such a huge disappointment. <Source>
Bottom line …
This legislation does not make anyone safer than they were before. Terrorists will continue to find our border porous or simply bribe border patrol agents as they have done in the past.
In fact, amnesty will wipe the slate clean for those who have stolen or forged identities and created havoc within the Social Security and Internal Revenue systems. Criminal gang members will be offered amnesty if they “swear” they are no longer affiliated with a gang. With nobody to prosecute them for perjury.
And, don’t forget – it is not only the illegal aliens here in America, but the hundreds of thousands that will be eligible as family members to cut the line and enter the United States before others.
Why are we going to continue to import illiteracy, low-skill levels, poverty, disease, and crime when we could be importing educated, English-speaking immigrants with multiple degrees.
Yes, Marco Rubio is either being played or is totally complicit to advance his own political agenda – which many believe includes the Presidency in 2016. Looking at Rubio and the other field of candidates makes me sad for our nation. Where are the leaders of tomorrow. Bright, honest, and with a vision of an America for Americans – not people who want to re-create crapistan on our home turf?
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS