CATCH 22: IMMIGRATION FLAW -- THE WRONG PEOPLE AT THE WRONG TIME ARE BEING ALOWED INTO THE WRONG PLACE?
It is not that I am anti-immigrant, but I do believe that immigrants should add value to our nation.
That "We the People" are disadvantaged when we import poverty, illiteracy, disease, crime, terrorism, and fundamental intolerance.
I also believe that there are some in Islamic nations who greatly helped the United States and should be given preference over all others -- true friends of America who aided our people in difficult times and who are now placed in jeopardy by the Obama Administration's precipitous abandonment of our allies and friends.
Consider a person who is …
- born in a Muslim country
- educated as a Muslim in a Muslim culture
- respects Sharia law
- accepts limited human and civil rights, including free speech, freedom of religion, and if female, basic human rights
- and may already believe that America is a repressive and evil society
Now, let that person attend an American University …
- inculcated with a progressive world view
- taught that America was a colonial power and exploited slaves
- the rich exploits the poor
- limited future if you are a minority
And, let that person attend an American Mosque financed by Saudi Arabia …
- reinforces Islam and Islamic ways
- reinforces Islam and Sharia law
- reinforces loyalty to the Islamic community
- exposed to radical Whabbism and America as the “Great Satan”
What if that person encounters disappointing circumstances or outright failure?
- housing issues
- employment issues
- financial issues
- social issues
Bottom line …
Why take the chance? What do they contribute to our nation? Do the risks outweigh the rewards?
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS