9-11-12 THE MUSLIMS MAY BE HERE, BUT THEY ARE NOT AMERICANS AS LONG AS THEY BELIEVE THAT SHARIA LAW SHOULD REPLACE THE CONSTITUTION
E pluribus unum …
Out of many, one!
Whatever political differences Americans may have, whatever color, race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or political party – we will stand up to terrorism with one will, with one voice and we will rain hell down upon you – no matter how long it takes to bring you to justice.
And to the Saudi Royal Family, there will come a day when your involvement and complicity in 9/11 will become known – and you will face justice before both man and God.
From Investor’s Business Daily …
Unanswered: What Was Saudis' Role?
9/11: A new report revealing the hijackers met in Florida with a well-connected Saudi family who fled to Riyadh just days before the attacks raises fresh concerns about the Saudis' role in the plot.
The Saudi hijackers who entered the country from San Diego also met with Saudi handlers. So now we know al-Qaida had Saudi help from coast to coast. According to the Miami Herald, investigators believe the wealthy family at a minimum knew of their guests' evil plans, and possibly aided them.
Just two weeks before 9/11, and after meetings and calls with ringleader Mohamed Atta and other hijackers, the Saudi nationals abandoned three cars, including a new Chrysler PT Cruiser, in the garage and driveway of their Sarasota home. In their haste to leave the country, they also left behind opulent furniture. A safe, however, was cleaned out. They also took a computer.
Their Sarasota home was owned by Esam Ghazzawi, a Saudi financier. He'd been on an FBI watch list for terror-fundraising. The FBI, however, never briefed the 9/11 Commission about his and the other Saudi occupants' connections to the hijackers. Congress also was left in the dark about the house search.
It's one of many mysteries surrounding the Saudis and 9/11. Other questions still unanswered after 10 years:
• Why was the section of Congress' Joint Inquiry into 9/11 dealing with "sources of foreign support for some of the Sept. 11 hijackers" kept secret from the public on the orders of President Bush?
Almost 27 full pages were blanked out — an amount equal to the entire U.S. Constitution. The section, which remains sealed, reportedly quotes from a CIA memo that concludes there's "incontrovertible evidence" that Saudi government officials supported the hijackers. Why the cover-up?
• And why were the first two hijackers who entered the country received by a Saudi government agent who secured and paid for their housing and arranged flight lessons? Was he acting on his own, or on official orders? Was he, as some investigators suspect, part of an advance team sent by the Saudi consulate to meet the hijackers as they arrived in Los Angeles?
• Was it coincidence or something more that the Saudi agent's salary was increased while settling the hijackers in San Diego? Or that he was able to tap into a $130,000 "welfare" account funded by the kingdom's ambassador to the U.S.? Was money funneled through official Saudi channels to the hijackers?
• Was another Saudi agent from New Jersey, who handled the hijackers on the East Coast, also tasked by the Saudi government?
• Who ordered the massive post-9/11 evacuation of Saudi VIPs — including two dozen bin Ladens, at least one of whom had an open terror file at the FBI — without proper investigations? Why was such a request granted, given the Saudi nationality of 15 hijackers?
• Did Saudi envoy Prince Bandar make the request while he and Bush shared cigars on the Truman Balcony of the White House on Sept. 13, 2001? Did Bush's father or James Baker, who on Sept. 10 had attended a Carlyle Group conference in Washington with bin Laden's brother, intervene? What about Bandar's old racquetball partner Secretary of State Colin Powell, whose wife once received a Jaguar as a Bandar gift?
• Similarly, why was the Saudi minister of mosques allowed to escape interrogation after feigning a heart attack when FBI agents learned he'd left his Washington hotel to check into the same budget hotel near Dulles airport as the hijackers the night before they attacked the Pentagon?
• Why was an arrest warrant for the hijackers' confidante, Anwar Awlaki — who'd worked for the Saudi Embassy as a lecturer and hajj tour guide — suddenly pulled back the day before he re-entered the U.S. on a Saudi airliner? Why was this dangerous al-Qaida recruiter allowed to leave the country for good?
• Why was the Pentagon attack staged out of a mosque built by the Saudi Embassy? The fax number to the D.C. mosque, where Awlaki preached and the hijackers worshiped, turned up in a key 9/11 planner's German flat.
If there are simple answers to these questions, let's hear them. Enough censorship by Washington. The American people deserve to know the full extent of Saudi Arabia's role in helping the hijackers. <Source>
Muslims are not Americans ...
As long as domestic Muslims believe that Sharia Law should replace our Constitution, as long as Muslims believe that there should be no separation between "Church and State," and as long as Muslims try to use our First Amendment to push their own toxic agenda, they may be present in the United States, they may be citizens, but they are NOT Americans.
Bottom line …
The truth will eventually come out – even if high-level United States officials aided and abetted a cover-up.
Meanwhile, let us honor the innocent dead and the brave first responders who ran into doomed buildings, those that rescued the living from the Pentagon – and the passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 93 who deliberately crashed the aircraft to thwart the terrorist attack.
Let us remember the survivors whose incalculable loss can never be remedied.
And let us pledge to turn the next state sponsor of terror into a sea of glass.
And do not forget, it was President Barack Hussein Obama who bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia. It was President Barack Hussein Obama who claims to be a Christian, but quotes the "Holy Quran" at every opportunity. It is Barack Hussein Obama, who was originally trained as a Muslim, who openly insulted the Israeli Prime Minister -- both to his face and behind his back. And it is Barack Hussein Obama who refuses to divulge his passport, social security number and school records that many believe shows him enrolled as a foreign student and receiving aid as a foreign student. And it was Barack Hussein Obama (aka Barry Soetoro) who suggested that Israel pull back her borders, a move which would leave her virtually undefensible -- while not demanding that the Palestinians stop lobbying daily rockets into civilian populations or using hospitals and Mosques as military bases.
So when it comes to the 2012 election, let us remember both our enemies and that Barack Hussein Obama may not have America's best interests at heart if he should be re-elected to another term.
“Nullius in verba.”-- take nobody's word for it!
“Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.”-- George Bernard Shaw
“Progressive, liberal, Socialist, Marxist, Democratic Socialist -- they are all COMMUNISTS.”
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius “A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell “Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar “Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS
“The key to fighting the craziness of the progressives is to hold them responsible for their actions, not their intentions.” – OCS
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims... but accomplices” -- George Orwell
“Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." (The people gladly believe what they wish to.) ~Julius Caesar
“Describing the problem is quite different from knowing the solution. Except in politics." ~ OCS