It appears that former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has declared war on women with his anti-gun video campaign that suggests women should roll-over and become victims …
Bloomberg ignores the facts …
- Most of the gun-related violence can be traced to criminals and crazies, both operating outside of the law and who do not purchase guns in the normal manner.
- Most of the gun-related violence can be traced to the inner cities in cities governed by progressive socialist democrats like former Mayor Bloomberg and who are strict on gun regulations, but lax on minority and gang criminal activities.
- Restraining orders will not protect you from an irate spouse or one seeking to kidnap a child.
- Anti-gun laws not only restrict your God-given right to self-protection, the Constitution’s Second Amendment, but criminalize the behavior of law-abiding citizens while not reducing crime.
- Bloomberg and his cadre of progressive socialist democrats want to create a larger pool of victims that will demand a larger, more totalitarian government to protect them.
- Billionaire Michael Bloomberg is well-protected by armed security guards, and secure facilities – unlike the ordinary citizen who must function in the real world.
Look at this video carefully …
A man breaks into his wife’s home – and she has a restraining order – scoops up her child and then pulls a gun when she protests. We do not know if he kills her, but that is not an uncommon outcome. Ask yourself, is she better off having her child kidnapped or being subject to a beating?
Bottom line …
What if she had a gun and could protect herself and her child? Would it be worth it?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius