Before you consider voting for anyone, let us consider the words of a major progressive, Richard Lamm (D-CO) who was prescient enough in 2005 to describe the actions needed to destroy America, American, and the culture of exceptional Americanism. How many of these conditions have progressive socialist Democrats promoted during the past 13 years? How many RINOs (Republican In Name Only) have jumped the aisle to assist the progressive socialist Democrats in pursuing their toxic, racist, un-American agenda?
How can we verify and prove the consequences of Richard Lamm’s observations on the massive scale needed to convince Americans that what Lamm is saying is true, correct, and a clear and present danger to America?
I am sad to say; the formerly Golden State of California meets all of the criteria.
- California has been governed for decades by corrupt, radical, and progressive socialist Democrats and RINOs who have aided and abetted the progressive agenda.
- California has welcomed in a hoard of illegal aliens, most of whom brought poverty, illiteracy, disease, and crime across the border with them.
- California has allowed illegal aliens to destroy our infrastructure; decimating the funding for public protection, education, healthcare, and available jobs for African-Americans.
- California has allowed socialist public employee unions to dominate political life and to fund and elect politicians who overwhelmingly support progressive socialist democrats and the continuing destruction of California. Enforcing their viewpoint with not so subtle thuggery.
- California has allowed radical environmentalists, many of whom are socialists and communists, to allow the fuel-buildup to create super-wildfires, to pump fresh water into the ocean to preserve worthless little fish, and to destroy California agricultural heritage and capabilities to feed the world’s poor. Overlooking, of course, that most of the world’s dictators have weaponized American humanitarian assistance to destroy their enemies and nourish their supporters.
- California has permitted its educational institutions to radicalize, from universities who openly host our enemies and allow their opponents to be shouted down into silence. At the lower levels, the educational system continues to pump out another decade of functional illiterates who do not understand history, civics, or can even compete across town, let alone in the so-called global economy.
- California has allowed its own ministry of propaganda to exist without challenge in Hollywood when anti-American, pro-enemy sentiments abound. Where open socialists like Sean Penn, Ed Asner, and others live in isolated, protected wealth while lecturing us on how we need to live our lives and erase our borders.
- California’s Senators have done everything in their power to reduce the funding, effectiveness, and efficiency of America’s military.
And, there is much more that can be seen each and every day as you view California’s decaying and crumbling infrastructure. Where tax money allocated to repair, replace, or build-out this crumbling infrastructure is diverted into supporting illegal alien social programs and nonsensical or noncritical union make-work projects.
Bottom line …
California is the proverbial “canary in a coal mine,” clearly and convincingly demonstrating what the progressive socialist democrats and their RINO friends can do to America, Americans, and our exceptional Americanism.We cannot allow this regime to prevail by electing more un-American progressive socialist Democrats beholden to foreign sovereign interests.
I urge careful consideration of future candidates like …
Gavin Newsom – Backs California as a Sanctuary State/Wants to enlarge the victim pool by disarming law-abiding Californians/Adulterer
Antonio Villaraigosa – Radical Mexican Activist/Former Governor of California/Adulterer
Delaine Eastin – Presided over the destruction of education in California.
We are so screwed.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius