What else can you say about an Attorney General who has enough documentary evidence to take action on the following matters:
(1) Hillary Clinton actually committed a federal crime and was given a pass by the leadership of both the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
(2) In the course of the various Clinton-related investigations, numerous exceptions and irregularities have been exposed that conveyed a great advantage to various people who lied to the FBI, destroyed documents, and were complicit in what appears to be a clear case of obstruction of justice.
(3) It appears that a private company, Fusion GPS, produced a somewhat bogus document that was used as an official excuse to open a non-criminal counterintelligence probe of Donald J. Trump and his associates that was politicized into a criminal probe with a special prosecutor who was the former Director of the FBI and involved in nefarious actions himself.
(4) It appears that various federal agencies, including the FBI, may have spied on American citizens and used this information for political advantage. Knowing what some people said to Russian contacts before they were interviewed without counsel and set-up to roll-over on other Trump people.
(5) It appears that the FBI may have lied to the FISA court to obtain a warrant by using a discredited and salacious report produced by Fusion GPS and funded by the Clinton Campaign and the Democratic National Committee. A report that may have been created in-house, attributed to former British spy Steele, and distributed to select progressive paid news outlets.
(6) It appears that the FBI and the DOJ have stonewalled various Congressional oversight committees when there is no authority for the executive branch to withhold information without citing a specific and compelling national security interest; which does not prevent that information from being seen by people with appropriate clearances.
(7) Almost all of the DOJ and FBI leadership personnel involved with the Clinton, Uranium One, RosAtom, and the Steels Dossier have been tainted by errors, omissions, and the appearance of criminal activities on behalf of a particular political party.
(8) And now we are finding additional evidence of impropriety or the appearance of impropriety.
Wife of demoted DOJ official worked for firm behind anti-Trump dossier
A senior Justice Department official demoted last week for concealing his meetings with the men behind the anti-Trump “dossier” had even closer ties to Fusion GPS, the firm responsible for the incendiary document, than have been disclosed, Fox News has confirmed: The official’s wife worked for Fusion GPS during the 2016 election.
Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year. The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016. <Source>
Bottom line …
So what does it take to energize Attorney General Jeff Sessions? Only two choices come to my mind: corruption or incompetence. He has ill-served the President of the United States, his country, and We the People. He needs to be replaced by a pit-bull without a collegial Senate demeanor.
And since Trump knows little or nothing about what is actually going on – preoccupied with Tweeting and holding ego-boosting rallies, he could be setting himself up for impeachment if the progressive socialist democrats win the House of Representatives where they can also cut off funding for any further investigations.
We are so screwed.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius