As I have said previously, Donald Trump is a billionaire bully who is a clown, an asshole attached to a mouth and lacking a brain.
Here is a man who will respond to any negative criticism or comments with an ugly remark …
You are stupid because you didn’t graduate from Wharton School of Business. You are not worth listening to because you are not a billionaire and head a "fabulous" company. And, you are fat, ugly, or anything else that pops into Trump’s mouth. Or even if you have ever visited his office or sent him a note.
Here is a man beloved by the radical left because he is such an embarrassment to the GOP …
But he has gone over the line when he criticized John McCain …
The controversy began when Trump, speaking at a question-and-answer session at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, commented on McCain, with whom he's recently feuded over illegal immigration.
"He is not a war hero," Trump told pollster Frank Luntz, who was hosting the session.
"He is a war hero," Luntz interjected.
"He is a war hero because he was captured," Trump said, cutting him off. "I like people that weren't captured, OK? I hate to tell you. He is a war hero because he was captured. OK, you can have -- I believe perhaps he is a war hero."
I have no love for John McCain as I believe he is a democrat in disguise and everything he touches moves us towards the progressive socialist democrat agenda.
- McCain-Feingold campaign finance legislation.
- McCain-Kennedy immigration legislation.
- McCain-Lieberman climate legislation.
And, there is no doubt that McCain reached his breaking point and became a collaborator when he issued an anti-America screed. And, if anything, I fault him for attempting to shut down continuing inquiries into MIAs (Missing In Action) by denying access to the returning statements of soldiers who left the region to legitimate investigators trying to locate men who might still be alive.
Why Has John McCain Blocked Info on MIAs? -- The war hero has long sought to bury information about POWs left behind in Vietnam.
John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero people would logically imagine to be a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books. <Source>
But, make no mistake about it, John McCain is a war hero …
- He served his country with honor and distinction.
- He was captured and mercilessly tortured, not for information, but because the gooks (yes, I know it is a racist pejorative, but accurate) were brutal bastards. And this was “real torture” – bone-breaking, life-altering torture – not the enhanced interrogation techniques that the radical left brands as torture. I will spare you the details, but if you are curious about what was done to John McCain, it can be found here.
- He refused early release, even though his father was an important Admiral, thus upholding the soldier’s code of honor that demands that the first man captured be the first man released; with all being released in turn based on their date of capture.
Bottom line …
And, that makes Donald Trump and ignorant asshat who does not deserve to command men and women in the military.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius