Now that Texas Senator Ted Cruz has formally announced his candidacy for the GOP’s nomination for the Presidency of the United States, look to the progressive socialist democrats and their cadre of communist supporters to begin the slow, steady destruction of Cruz as a viable candidate.
Their primary weapon comes from the socialists and communists who use Saul Alinsky’s tactics in their community and union organizing to marginalize and negate legitimate candidates. And, since democrat front-runner Hillary Clinton worshiped Saul Alinsky – the man and the method – this is what is going on …
Perhaps the best Cruz Tweet from the leftists yet …
But the problem with Alinsky is that everybody can play the game …
Bottom line …
Many a truth is spoken in jest. Unfortunately, the next President of the United States must be everything that President Barack Obama is not.
- They must understand their oath of office and preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States as well as faithfully execute the Office of the President of the United States.
- They must keep America and Americans safe and secure.
- They must assist in stimulating the economy through the private sector.
- They cannot view everything through the prism of socialist/communist and radical racial ideology.
- They must be a uniter, not a divider.
- They must reduce cronyism and corruption in the government.
- They must not pander to special interests or the socialist/communist unions.
- They must govern for ALL people.
It appears that the progressive socialist democrats and their RINO (Republican In Name Only) cohorts have forfeited the right to govern this nation based on their past performance; notably the corruption of the Clintons and the cronyism of the Bushes. As far as I am concerned the damage done to our nation by President Barack Obama is off the charts and he is likely to be judged by historians as the worst President in the history of the nation.
We cannot afford to make the same mistake twice. I am not telling you how to vote, but research the candidates and vote for yourself and your family – and not be a team player when that team has cheated and thrown the game.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius