For all of the Blacks that believed Obama’s socialist class warfare bullpucky …
It is one thing to lie to the American public, to attempt to disarm law-abiding Americans who are facing criminals and crazies, and to provide guns to Mexican drug cartels and terrorists in Benghazi, but it is a far different matter to allow minority gangs to take over American cities.
Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence -- A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area.
The trouble began soon after they arrived. The black family—a mother, three teenage children and a 10-year-old boy—moved into a little yellow home in Compton over Christmas vacation. When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a "nigger," saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes.
It was just the beginning of what detectives said was a campaign by a Latino street gang to force an African American family to leave. The attacks on the family are the latest in a series of violent incidents in which Latino gangs targeted blacks in parts of greater Los Angeles over the last decade.
Compton, with a population of about 97,000, was predominantly black for many years. It is now 65% Latino and 33% black, according to the 2010 U.S. census. But it's not only historically black areas that have been targeted.
Federal authorities have alleged in several indictments in the last decade that the Mexican Mafia prison gang has ordered street gangs under its control to attack African Americans. Leaders of the Azusa 13 gang were sentenced to lengthy prison terms earlier this month for leading a policy of attacking African American residents and expelling them from the town.
Similar attacks have taken place in Harbor Gateway, Highland Park, Pacoima, San Bernardino, Canoga Park and Wilmington, among other places. In the Compton case, sheriff's officials say the gang appears to have been acting on its own initiative. <Source: Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence - latimes.com>
Bottom line …
This story is a tale which is being repeated in the inner cities, often ruled by corrupt democrats who are stealing the very funds the local, state and federal taxpayers are providing to clean up a cesspool of crime, poverty, disease and decay in favor of the special interests (including the unions) which keep these corrupt politicians in office.
- Disarming the law-abiding American public or determining what kind of weapons they can use to face this type of gang threat is not only unconstitutional, but “dead” wrong.
- Not vigorously prosecuting gang and drug crime until the public becomes understandably outraged is a criminal dereliction of duty. It appears that many government institutions actually welcome crime and drugs because it allows them to enlarge their bureaucracy, funding and personnel. You think that the government bureacracy that deals with crime and the support of disadvantaged communities and the unionized law enforcement and prison guards want to see less crime?
- Pandering to any class of people – be they illegal aliens, Hispanics, Blacks – to secure their vote is both disingenuous and racist.
- Continuing to ignore the societal impact of fatherless Black families is morally reprehensible; especially when Black fathers refuse to support their children and impregnate multiple women with few consequences. Where is a protective father in the above story? And, had he been armed, would he and his family become gun-violence statistics – not because of the gun, but because of the gang?
- Allowing the hyper-partisan democrat-controlled unions to spend billions of dollars on a facility and personnel infrastructure without adequately educating children is also a gross dereliction of duty.
- Demand an accounting for your funds. Fight the bureaucracy and hold them responsible for your declining, decaying, drug-ridden, gang-infested neighborhoods.
The corrupt democrats and their socialist agenda is racist, anti-American and will be the downfall of the United States. Being infiltrated by socialists and communists, the democrat party no longer represents America, they represent our enemies, both foreign and domestic.
Time for a change at the local, state and federal level. Vote your neighbors in to office rather than a professional politician or power broker. Hold them accountable.
And for those of you in Compton facing America’s enemy on your home grounds, the above story is proof you cannot trust the police to defend you and your family. Get a gun, learn how to use it, teach your children gun safety – and protect your own lives. In the meantime – throw the corrupt democrat politicians who will not protect you out of office.