Today, progressive socialist democrat Barack Obama put forth an official statement about Russian President Putin’s operations in the Crimea region of the Ukraine. In his statement, President Obama made statements like …
- “Since the Russian intervention, we’ve been mobilizing the international community to condemn this violation of international law and to support the people and government of Ukraine.”
- “This morning I signed an executive order that authorizes sanctions on individuals and entities responsible for violating the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, or for stealing the assets of the Ukrainian people.”
- “And that includes standing up for he principle of state sovereignty.”
- “I want to be clear that there is also a way to resolve this crisis that respects the interests of the Russian Federation, as well as the Ukrainian people. Let international monitors into all of Ukraine, including Crimea, to ensure the rights of all Ukrainians are being respected, including ethnic Russians.”
Does anyone notice the irony and hypocrisy of Obama’s words?
- Consider that Mexico has a state policy that does not limit illegal immigration into the United States, and actively assists such efforts.
- Consider that illegal Mexican aliens have dual citizenship and maintain their allegiance to a foreign sovereign state.
- Consider that the build-up of illegal Mexican aliens is proceeding with the tacit permission of the Obama Administration and its agencies, notably the United States State Department and the Department of Justice.
- Consider that illegal Mexican aliens are having children at an unprecedented rate and that these children are legal citizens of the United States. Able to take advantage of all social programs and have a vote upon reaching voting age.
- Consider that illegal Mexican aliens are stealing the assets of the American people, and California residents in particular.
So when Obama prattles on about violations of international law, the stealing of assets, the principle of state sovereignty, and finding a way to resolve a crisis that respects the interests of the Russian Federation and the Ukrainian people, I am afraid that this might be a precursor to what might happen when Mexico decides to protect its “citizens” who happen to live in California. Not that this will happen any time in the near future, but who knows. With Hillary Clinton as the President and progressive socialist democrats in charge of Congress, you can be sure that the Clinton foreign policy will continue disadvantaging America and favoring foreign sovereign nations.
Did you ever expect to encounter signs like these on sovereign American land?
Bottom line …
President Barack Obama is trying to play international peace-maker in a situation he can hardly understand. He has been outplayed by Russian President Putin who is using our own decency and sense of democracy against us. Simply put, there is a new sovereign territory of Crimea; complete with its own security forces (the guys without rank insignia and unit flashes who have been detached from the Russian military forces), and the indigenous people (mostly ethnic Russians and Russian sympathizers) will have a “democratic” vote and the international crisis will come to a close.
Mexico has no real military to speak of, but they do have large number of vicious armed gangs who are already taking territory in California and in some of the other border states. Signs warning Americans to stay away from their own land already exist.
So with the progressive socialist democrats attempting to destroy American from within with their refusal to uphold the United States Constitution and our national sovereignty, it is imperative that we remove all progressive socialist democrats from Congress in November. Your life and future depends on the action you take today. Tell a friend.
And, to those who want to label me a racist, bigot, hater, denier, or ‘phobe – have at it. Prove to me that I am not telling the truth.
Where the hell is the "executive order" imposing sanctions on those that willfully violate American sovereignty?