Paraphrasing the corrupt progressive socialist democrat former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Will we have to elect progressive socialist democrat Hillary Clinton to find out if her first act would be to pardon progressive socialist democrat former President Barack Obama for all crimes committed related to his eligibility, obstruction of justice, and violations of constitutional and statute law while in office? Throwing his cadre of progressive socialist democrats under the bus to take the heat?
Is Obama’s hiring of progressive socialist democrat spinmeister, John Podesta, the first step?
Obama Hires Top Clinton Aide John Podesta
John Podesta, a former chief of staff to President Bill Clinton and a trusted Democratic operative, will join the White House staff as a senior counselor to President Barack Obama, two persons familiar with the move said late Monday. Source: Obama Hires Top Clinton Aide John Podesta
Who is this guy Podesta? And, why does he want to continue Barack Obama’s radical transformation of America to conform with the international socialist/communist agenda? [My comments in blue italic]
Currently, John Podesta is the U.S. representative to the UN High-Level Panel on the Post-2015 Development Agenda.
1. Leave No One Behind. After 2015 we should move from reducing to ending extreme poverty, in all its forms. We should ensure that no person – regardless of ethnicity, gender, geography, disability, race or other status – is denied basic economic opportunities and human rights. [There is no methodology for ending extreme poverty in the world without massive wealth redistribution from producing industrialized nations to developing and undeveloped countries. Many suggest, myself included, that this might be a precursor to nationalizing or even globalizing natural resources which would be processed by state labor for the benefit of the poor. There is no methodology of circumventing the human rights abuses involving monarchies, dictators, oligarchies, and theocracies without the use of force and a global breach of national sovereignty.]
2. Put Sustainable Development at the Core. We have to integrate the social, economic and environmental dimensions of sustainability. We must act now to slow the alarming pace of climate change and environmental degradation, which pose unprecedented threats to humanity. [We have seen the United Nations, the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) as well as other institutions and individuals corrupting science to promote public policies that would the international socialist/communist agenda. Global warming was a fraud, as is the re-labeled global climate change. It is all about money and politicial power. Green energy does not appear to be reliable, sustainable, or cost-effective as we have seen in the United States. Especially where politically-connected cronies have stolen billions of dollars of taxpayer money. And, there exists no proof of unprecedented threats to humanity from climate change, perhaps from an errant asteroid, but not climate change. All of these threats are hypothetical and the result of corrupt and incomplete computer models using flawed data.]
3. Transform Economies for Jobs and Inclusive Growth. A profound economic transformation can end extreme poverty and improve livelihoods, by harnessing innovation, technology, and the potential of business. More diversified economies, with equal opportunities for all, can drive social inclusion, especially for young people, and foster sustainable consumption and production patterns. [This is a bald-faced lie. Increasing technology, especially “expert systems” and robotics is reducing the need for skilled individuals and eliminating those with poor intellectual and manual skills. These people would form a permanent underclass in any society that values productivity and capitalist values. The system of social, economic, and climate justice is only a talking point of the socialists and communists as they pursue a naked power grab based on promising jobs and other entitlements to lesser achieving individuals. To wit: consider that the unionized education system has produced decades of functional illiterates and people unable to compete with their neighbors, let alone compete on a global scale. The key driver of cheap outsourcing is cheap labor – as is current immigration efforts in the United States. Sustainable consumption is a code word for wealth redistribution under state control – requiring the reduction in some standards of living.]
4. Build Peace and Effective, Open and Accountable Institutions for All. Freedom from conflict and violence is the most fundamental human entitlement, and the essential foundation for building peaceful and prosperous societies. At the same time, people the world over expect their governments to be honest, accountable, and responsive to their needs. We are calling for a fundamental shift – to recognize peace and good governance as a core element of wellbeing, not an optional extra. [Anybody notice that President Obama’s touting of an open, transparent, and accountable federal government is shrouded in corruption, scandal, and stone-walling secrecy. President Obama and his cadre of progressive socialist democrats – and those progressive socialist democrats to follow are all about a power grab and looting the American treasury. Who gets a Nobel Peace Prize from the socialists in Norway, without any record of any significant accomplishment?]
5. Forge a New Global Partnership. A new spirit of solidarity, cooperation, and mutual accountability must underpin the post-2015 agenda. This new partnership should be based on a common understanding of our shared humanity, based on mutual respect and mutual benefit. It should be centered around people, including those affected by poverty and exclusion, women, youth, the aged, disabled persons, and indigenous peoples. It should include civil society organizations, multilateral institutions, local and national governments, the scientific and academic community, businesses, and private philanthropy. [What an effin’ joke. What humanity do we share with dictators, monarchs, oligarchs, and theocrats? Most of whom routinely deny their subjects the common human rights which many in the United States takes for granted. The thought of U.S. President Obama, Russian President Putin, and Syrian President Assad suddenly granting their people unrestricted freedom and singing Kumbaya around the campfire is chilling. The thought of Sunni Muslims recognizing the rights of Shia Muslims is enough to demonstrate the falsity of these “feel good” words and concepts. There will always be individual wealth, political power, influence, and corruption in the world – it is human nature. Consider the triad: sex, money, and power. If you have or can get one, you can leverage it into getting the other two. This is the way of the world.]
If there is anywhere in the world, where the climate exists for providing equal treatment under the law and using social engineering for eliminating illiteracy and poverty, it is here in the United States. Unfortunately, one need only look at the progressive socialist democrats and their governance of the inner cities in such cities as Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Los Angeles, etc. to see when the taxpayer’s money has been stolen and misused by those with political connections and progress towards the goals of the progressive socialist democrats have not been achieved after 30 years and billions of dollars. If it can’t be easily done in the United States, then it damn well can’t be done anywhere else in the world. You cannot eliminate high-level political corruption, power grabs, and a lawyer-driven kleptocracy.
Bottom line …
President Obama and his cadre of progressive socialist democrats, including John Podesta, represent a clear and present danger to the United States Constitution and to the America we know and love. We have seen what Obama’s transformative efforts have done for healthcare, and we cannot afford to extend progressive socialist democrat policies into the next generation. Face it folks, the democrat party might as well have relabeled themselves as the Communist Party of America.
Don’t forget to ignore the telegenic speaker with a TelePrompTer and fine rhetoric – and look around at what these progressive socialist democrats have done to America. Look at your pocketbook, your savings, and your employment – not their false and misleading commercials. Vote these bastards out of office in the 2014 congressional election cycle.